Chapter 6

If throwing up in front of a lot of fancy and posh first class people isn't enough, just throw in Mr Perfect as well, Sang thought bitterly as she threw up the gloop and stomach acid into the dish in front of her, ignoring the " Oh my lords!" and "Are you okay dear?"s from around her.
The only way to describe the man that just walked in was perfect. He had soft brown hair, cut short and brushed away from his face. He wore black rimmed glasses that were similar style to Dakota's, almost hiding his Steel grey eyes. He had skin as pale as Sang's. Even from this distance, she could tell his lips were pursed, he wore a grey suit, and in one perfect hand, he held a perfect violin.
If he gets any more perfect, the whole world would blow up with his perfectness.
Rising from the table, knowing that she had to get out of the dining room before she embarrasses herself even more in front of Mr Perfect, she said, " Excuse me, mother, father, nosy good for nothings," Sang covered her mouth, eyes wide. She hadn't meant the last bit to slip, but didn't stay around to see the reactions as she dashed away from the dining room and Mr Perfect, who wore a millimeter smile as she passed him.
As she walked back to her cabin, she didn't pay attention- at all- to her surroundings, too into her head, wondering weather she would get the stall or something worse. 
Which was how she found herself in 3rd class.
" Bugger," Sang cursed.
I promise the next chapter will be longer!