Chapter 27

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Being the clumsy person I am, I fell down the stairs and only got out of hospital after getting a cast a day ago... They don't let you go on your phones in the hospital. :(

Sang was very rudely awoken by someone jumping on her bed.

" Wake. Up. Sleepy. Heads. It. Is. A. New. Day. And. The. Sun. Is. Shining!" with every word, Luke jumped on the bed.

" Ugh, Fuck of Luke," North grumbled, pulling Sang closer to him like his own personal teddy.

Sang wasn't complaining.

" Stop hogging Sang! I want her too!" Luke complained, pouting at North. Sang giggled slightly.

" Don't start her giggling- we'll never get her to stop!" Sean said from somewhere else in the room which was out of view of Sang, as her only view was of North's chest- which was bare.

Again, she wasn't complaining.

" Come on little brother, share Sang!"

" She is not a fucking toy!"

" Then why are you cuddling her like a teddy?"

" Shut up!"

" Oh! North's Angry!"

" I am warning you Lucian..."

" Ohhh, I'm sooooo scared!"

" You will be!" and with that, North was out of bed, now chasing a very scared looking Luke round the room while Sang giggled from her place on the bed.

" Out of the way Nathan!" Luke screamed. Nathan, who was drinking coffee, looked up seconds before Luke, followed a few seconds later, by North crashed into him, successfully spilling coffee everywhere.

" FUCK!!! I HAVE GOT COFFEE ON MY BALLS!" Nathan hollered as he blew on his lower area. Sang was practically in tears, she was laughing so hard.

" What the hell is going on here?" Kota asked as he came in the room, followed by the others, who all, including Owen, burst out in laughter at the scene before them (Nathan blowing on his balls while North had Luke's head between his arms in a strong hold, muttering about chucking him overboard for waking him up).

It was all very, very, very, very, very, funny.