Chapter 25

Thanks to the fact that Silas asked whether he was cute, Sang had to go round the whole group of boys and tell them why they were cute.

By the end of explaining why Owen was positively adorable, Sang was yawning like somebody who had not slept in ages.

" Looks like we should all get some sleep," Owen said, the blush still slightly still on his cheeks as he looked at Sang, "would you like to sleep here or go back to your room?"

For some reason, returning to her room made Sang shiver, so she told Owen that she would stay here for the night.

" Oh, hell yeah! It could be like a sleepover!" Gabriel exclaimed, jumping from the chair that he had been half asleep on like it was fire.

" How do you suspect us to stay awake while we play truth and dare?!?!" North growled as he stood up.

" It was just an idea, Mr grumpy pants" Gabriel mumbled, making Sang laugh.

" We can play truth and dare in the morning, Meanie," the beauty's hand almost immediately covered her hands. Why had she said that?!?!

All Owen had to do was give her a pointed look for her to spill her beans, "you always seem to be mean to the others, so 'meanie' is fitting."

" You can call me Meanie if I get to call you Trouble, then," Sang gave him a confused look. Trouble? She wasn't trouble- or was she? "I can tell- you are going to be trouble for us."

Sang was going to question that, but before she could, another yawn came out of her mouth as she swayed slightly, her eyes briefly shutting as she leaned slightly to the left, sleepiness taking over her mussels so she couldn't stop herself or open her eyes as she headed towards the floor...

But, instead of crashing into the ground, she was caught by someone who smells like fresh soap.... Owen in other words (as well as picking up on their cuteness, she had also picked on their unique smells).

Owen put her down on a bed, which she was pretty sure was Victor's, and quickly kissed her forehead, muttering, "goodnight, Sang."

And with that, Sang fell into the wonderful land of sleep.