Prologue

(Sang's POV)

We found happiness after the sinking of the Titanic.

By we, I mean me and the boys. It was frowned upon- as severely as same sex marriage (which I personally don't see anything wrong with)- so we kept our marriages secret. I married all 9 boys who had started saving me the second they laid their eyes upon me.

Edith Smith's parents had died on the Titanic, so we ended up adopting the bubbly child as our own, despite being very young ourselves. She went on to marry another survivor of the ship, a man named Edward Howards, and have 3 beautiful children who we welcomed as our own- Rose, Ernest and Lullaby, who's name was inspired by mine.

Of course, me and my boys had our own children- Michael, Cassidy, Louis, Lillian, Antony, Josephine, Charles, George, Florence, Alice, Frank, Evangeline and Lawrence. 13 beautiful children, one pregnancy for each of my big boys. Of course, their where some twins and triplets- which the boys were unhappy about and demanded more children too show their love for me. I would of, but apparently, 13 beautiful children + 9 hot men + PTSD from Titanic + arguments= bad for my health. So, the boys settled for what they were given and moved on with life.

I got 32 grandchildren out of my children. I got to see 26 of them before I passed away, age 99. One was born on the day that I died, and Lawrence (son of Owen Blackbourne) insisted that his wife, Amelia, call it Sang II. Amelia, who would of jumped off a cliff if Lawrence demanded it, obediently named their 1st child Sang II.

Even after death, me and my boys never stopped loving each over. Luke jokes about it time to time: our love is so strong that even in death, even Satan took pity on us and let us go to heaven so our love could become stronger. We just roll our eyes and North whacks his head, mumbling about how could he possibly be related to such an idiot.

However, even if we went to hell, our love would of survived. Because our love survived the Titanic. It survived many other things. Because our love is unsinkable, and nothing can beat unsinkable love.

And that, fellow Wattpadians, is the end of Unsinkable Love! Comment if you have any seriously pressing questions and I will try and contact you as soon as possible with the answer!

Willow out! XXX