Chapter 7

Sang was dreadfully and horribly lost.
On the tour of the Titanic, J.Bruce McCoy hadn't shown them the 3rd class, her parents insisting that they wouldn't be socializing with the "scum" of the ship. Sang hadn't pushed on the matter- she just wanted to go to her room- but how she now wished she had.
Tugging on her hair, the beauty looked up and down the corridor, which was empty and seemingly abandoned, hoping that Dakota or another worker on the Titanic would magically appear to lead her to her room. No such luck.
And she couldn't just go back the way she came- because, honestly, she has no clue which way she did. She once again cursed herself for not paying attention to where she was going.
Looking back in the general direction she came from, she decided to risk it and go that way, hoping that she wouldn't get any more lost.
Half way down the corridor, the beauty froze, noticing that two men had come out of the room labeled "bathroom".  Sang wondered what in Gods name they were doing in there, and quickly shook of the very inappropriate thoughts about what they could of got up to in the bathroom.
They were in deep conversation, heads tucked close together, so they hadn't noticed her yet. And she hoped they didn't- they were giants and probably squash her with their pinky figures!
One, the slightly smaller one of the two, was holding a tool kit and drenched in water and oil, wearing a mechanic outfit. He had dark eyes, thick brows and a broad jaw, along with tan skin, coarse hair from a day or two not shaving, wide-shoulders and black hair.
This guy could scare you in broad daylight- and Sang certainly was slightly afraid of him and didn't want to get on his bad side.
The other one, though being slightly taller, seemed slightly more approachable than the mechanic guy, He was also, however, another guy that she didn't want to get on the bad side of.
His hair was deep black, with deep brown eyes- similar, but different from the mechanic guy's features. He had a firm jaw and his mussels were clearly visible from his 3rd class clothes.
He was raw power.
As if sensing that they were being stared at, they both stopped the conversation and looked up, eyes locking on Sang.