Chapter 22

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday- I got detention and my mom banned me from all things with an internet connection. Anyway, enjoy! :D

Once their food had arrived, Sang had barely enough time to eat all of it before Victor dragged her out of the room. It wasn't gloop- it was actually the nicest thing she had had since she had boarded the Titanic except form the eyeful of the boys- so she wasn't exactly happy with the handsome fellow as he pulled her away from it.

But as he pulled her down the corridor, Sang found herself worried due to all the unanswered questions swimming through her mind. Why was Victor angry? Where was he dragging her? To his room? To he watery grave? Why was he holding her hand? Why did she like it so much? How can someone be as handsome as he is?

Sang couldn't answer any of those questions, and it was rather annoying.

" Victor, where are we going?" Sang questioned, voicing the least inappropriate of her questions out loud, hoping for an answer.

" To my room," Victor replied. This answer didn't help what so ever- even more questions piled up in her mind along with fantasizes of what they could do in his room, alone.

The beauty blamed the sea air and her hormones.

By the time they had reached Victor's room, Sang was in the middle of a fantasy that was very pg13 which she was enjoying greatly despite the fact that she had just met him a day ago. She hoped that she didn't have the creepy perverted smile that McCoy always seems to have around her.

" He we are," Victor announced as he opened the door to his room (123).

Sang's mouth dropped.

Victor's room put to shame her room, which she had once considered to be quiet fancy. It had a silver chandelier, a silver bed, a silver mirror- basically, everything that was a metal was silver and everything that wasn't a metal was white.

She couldn't help being saintly jealous.

Sang snapped out of her daydream, and came more into the room just as Victor pressed a white button on the side of his bed and said, "and now, we wait."