Chapter 49

" So, your only with me today because of your job?" Sang was ashamed of the way her voice shook. Despite her urge to cry, she wanted to appear brave to the boys- make it seem like she didn't care what they said. But she did. She really cared for the boys, and if they said that they were only with her because of their job, her heart would shatter into a million pieces.

" To start with, yes, but now we know you better, we want to keep you safe for our own selfish reasons. Like you said, our love is unsinkable," Sang stared at Victor, who's fire eyes were now filled with passion, and suddenly couldn't hold back her tears any more.

" Thank you," Sang said through her tears, " thank you for saving me when I was in doubt. Thank you so, so much."

" Fuck shit, don't cry trouble," Gabriel said, crawling over to Sang and pulling her onto his lap before he tried to wipe away her tears, "pretty girls shouldn't cry."

" Yeah, listen to Gabe for once," Gabriel glared at Nathan while Sang giggled slightly, "pretty girls shouldn't cry, and you are very pretty girl," now blushing and giggling instead of crying, Sang buried her head into Gabriel's top. 

" She isn't pretty," before the boys could go and throw Victor overboard for saying that Sang isn't pretty, he continued, "she's a beautiful princess."

Curse my naturally red cheeks, Sang through, trying to cover her whole face from the boy's eyes, even though her embarrassment coming of her in such large waves that you could probably feel it all the way down on 3rd class. 

" Shut up," Sang whined from Gabriel's chest, sounding creepily like Marie- in other words, like a typical rich girl who thinks she is it, when in reality, she isn't and believes that she deserved everything her little heart desires.

" Perhaps we should do what Sang wants us to do? After-all, it is past 10 o'clock and I have a strange feeling that we will have to wake up rather early tomorrow morning," Owen said from his bed.

Agreeing with Mr Blackbourne, everyone went back to their own beds and Sang settled into hers, a grin on her face. The boys had a way of making her smile and blush when all she wanted to do was cry. This would more than likely be helpful in the future.

If they survive the sinking, that is.