Chapter 37

It was as if Gabriel's words lit a light bulb up in Owen's mind, as he grabbed a piece of paper and started drawing something as Gabriel ranted on about people getting their IQ tests wrong and they should redo them. In heaven, that is, because their all going to be fucking dead.

At least, that's what she thought Gabriel had said. Sang was barely listening- her main focus being on Owen and what ever he was drawing.

After 5 minutes of Mr Perfect drawing and Mr Swear-A-Lot ranting, Owen shouted, "I have finished!"

Turning round, he revealed to the boys and Sang what he had been drawing.

It was an escape plan of some sort. It even had a key. Owen and Sang were the only 2 stick people that looked like themselves- the others looked like mutant stick men. Sean could actually be mistaken for a drawing of a Loch Ness Monster.

" Do I really look like the Loch Ness Monster?" Sean muttered quietly to himself, causing Sang to giggle slightly.

" Okay, so here is my idea. We get the lifeboat that we brought on top deck, fix it up and prepare it for later when the ship crashes. Silas, North, Nathan, Kota- that is you. Victor and Gabriel will somehow get a message out to the Academy to send a ship along to help- even if it means knocking the guys in the wireless room. Luke and I will try and hint to people about the crash while going about their day like normal. Sean and Sang will be making sure medical supplies and everything is ready. Everyone okay with that?" While Owen said it as a question, the way he looked at the boys and Sang shouted 'defy my plan and you will be the first to be chucked overboard'.

The beauty didn't doubt him- one bit- and neither did the boys, as they all quickly left the room to do their job... After giving her a quick hug and kiss, that is.

Sean and Owen one the only ones left, and after Owen nodded, let his famous millimeter smile slip on his face, hugged Sang and gave her a kiss, he left the room, leaving her and Dr Sean alone.

" Time to get going, Pookie!"