Chapter 47

" NOOOOOO!! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO BED!!" Sean complained, stomping his feet and crossing his hands like a child. Sang giggled at this while Mr Blackbourne growled at Dr Sean and tried to force him into his bed.

After the desserts and the very small fruit bowl had arrived, they had spent at least an our eating them all and talking about random stuff, getting to know each over even more. They had, even with 10 people eating all them, not finished all the desserts. Luke had actually been sick trying to force more chocolate moose in his mouth, and was now crashed out next to Gabriel, who was messing with his hair and muttering about how this is a once in a lifetime chance.

Sang was in between Victor, who had a pillow on top of his head and was trying to get to sleep and Kota, who was sat up on his elbow and glaring at the eldest two because they were keeping him up. The beauty, however, really didn't care how long they stayed up, wanting to spend as much time as humanly possible with her boys while she was awake. After all, if the ship sank tonight, it was a very big possibility that this would be the last time she would ever spend the night with her boys, which suited them much better, she had to say, than 'the boys'.

" Sean, you have to go to bed," Owen said, sounding like an annoyed mother when her son misbehaves as he tried to push Sean onto his bed, "you need to go to bed or you will get cranky in the morning, and a cranky Sean is a bad Sean."

Snorting with laughter, Sang tried to soothe he laughter down by covering her face with her blanket. Unforgettably, the blanket was not thick enough, so could still hear the two as they fought.

" But I no sleepy!"

" I think you are."

" No I not!"

" Yes you are. Your grammar is so terrible North is dying," so that's what the dying chicken sound is, Sang thought, laughing harder.

" But..."

" No buts, Sean. It's your bedtime and you will get in your bed and be asleep in the next 5 seconds or I will spank you!"

" But you just said no buts!" Sean whined, making Sang snort again. You have just got to love Dr Sean!