Chapter 32

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've just been really busy with this play I'm doing. 2 weeks 'til the actual show! Eek!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this long waited for chapter!

Back in Victor's room.

" How long are they going to be?" Luke complained as he sprawled across Victor's bed. He had previously been jumping on it due to boredom and Victor, who was so used to Luke jumping on his bed at home, didn't bother to tell the childish 16 year off.

" Knowing Gabe, 4 years," Kota mumbled as he continued to count the fibers in the carpet. He was currently on 352.

The others were also dying of boredom in some way as they waited for Gabriel and the beauty called Sang to come back. Victor was playing Sang inspired songs on the piano, Silas was making the leaning tower of books, Nathan was playing thumb wars with himself, North was drawing a picture of a very creepy clown (Luke had effected him way more than he had realized), Sean was trying to balance a pencil on his nose and Owen was reading one of the books that Silas hadn't taken (this one happened to be a very boring one about gardening, so Owen was half asleep while reading it).

" How long have they been, anyway?" Nathan questioned as his left hand won another round of thumb wars.

" 1 hour, 23 minutes and 4 seconds," Kota answered. He had absentmindedly, while counting the fibers, also been counting how long Sang and Gabriel and been.

" Isn't that a little long for even Gabe's standards?" Sean was normally away working at the 'hospital'- if it could be called one- but when he had a day off, he was normally shopping for more clothes with Gabriel. He only lasted 20 minutes before he was shouting at Gabriel, and he was pretty sure that no matter how kind and sweet Sang was, she couldn't last more than 1 hour before telling Gabriel that it was enough. 

Everyone, expect Owen who was asleep with the gardening book on his face, snoring slightly, made little sounds of agreement, their eyes slightly clouding over as they remembered their shopping trips with Gabriel.

Most of them being a failure and ending in a trip to the hospital for Gabriel.

" Maybe they went to eat something? It's lunch time," Silas spoke up, surprising everyone as he normally stayed quiet at the back. 

" Yeah, but they would come back and tell us that they were going to have some lunch and we are welcome to join them if we wanted to," Nathan noted.

" This is all very odd," Victor said, stroking his imaginary beard.

" Very odd indeed," Luke mimicked Victor's actions, causing a snort or a laugh from everyone. 

Once everyone had stopped laughing/snorting, North spoke up," Something could of happened to them."

Everyone realized that was probably the most logical answer. Sang, after all, couldn't have that many clothes in her wardrobe and they would of come back to tell the guys that they were going to eat. So logically, something must of happened to her. With this realization, the boys (except Owen- who had been asleep through this whole ordeal) leaped up and rushed towards the door.

Of course, being consumed by panic, the boys didn't realize that the door was not 7 people long, and half of them ended up stuck in the doorway, the rest of them pushing on their brothers so they could get out of the door way and save their Sang. With all this noise, Owen awoke from his slumber.

" What the bloody hell is going on?" everyone froze, before slowly turning towards their leader, who was still sat in the chair but looking so scary and intimidating that they all flinched.

Owen didn't like being woken up or being left out on plans. So basically, the boys were dead meat.

" Now Owen, don't take this the wrong way," Sean spoke up, knowing that everyone was to afraid to speak to their sleep deprived and terrifying leader, "butwewereallgoingtorescueSangbecausewethinksheisindangerbecauseitdoesn'ttakethislongtoget Sangintoanotheroutfit."

Somehow, Owen manged to figure out what his best friend had said," Well, what are you waiting for? An invitation? Get going! Sang could be in danger! Go!"