Chapter 9

Sang was having a lovey dream about 5 certain handsome men when she was awaken from it by knocking on her door.
" What? Who is it?" Sang called/yawned as she stumbled out of bed, noticing that it was 3 o'clock in the morning.
At least, that was what the clock on the wall in her room told her.
" Miss Sang, your mother has asked me to escort you to her room," Sang froze up. Not only was she bound to get a punishment, but a stranger was going to take her to her mother's room. She shouldn't trust strangers.
The beauty didn't know why she was thinking this. She hadn't acted like this when Dakota came to her door.
Shaking off the thoughts, she opened the door to reveal a youngish man with brown hair and brown eyes- no where as near as attractive as any of her 5 handsome men- who immediately started checking her out. There wasn't much to check out- she was wearing her long night dress with frilly edges and a pair of pink slippers on her feet. Her hair was a mess and she probably had dried drool on her cheek
" Can I change first?"
<><><><><><><>
10 minuets later, Sang was dressed and ready to go visit her mum in a simple white dress, a pair of white long gloves and her hair in a bun. She never knew how to do her hair and if somebody could do it for her, she would be ever thankful.
" Sorry I took so long," Sang said as she stepped out of her cabin, locking it behind her before putting the key in her small white bag.
" No worries miss. Most women take much longer," the rest of the walk to her mother's room on the floor above them was in a unconformable silence, not like the silence she shared with Dakota but more like the ones she shares with her mother.
When they arrived at the room, the man left, something Sang wished she could do.
But the punishment would be much worse if she waited.