Chapter 44

" What?" Victor questioned, looking towards the out of breathe two. Sang was red in the face and panting like a dog, but Luke was breathing slightly deeper than normal. How come I'm the out of breath one when he was the one pulling me along? Sang thought to herself, annoyed with this fact. 

" McCoy know what we are doing and he is trying to stop us! He locked us in a cupboard!" Luke said quickly, dragging a hand through his long blonde hair to get it out of his chocolate brown eyes. 

" Oh, that's okay.... Wait, what?" Nathan said, looking startled and shocked at what Luke had said after he manged to work out what he just said. He was not the only one- Gabriel had fallen of the sofa in shock and Kota's eyebrows were joined together in adorable confusion.

Luke explained what happened while Sang was pulled into Silas' lap. The beauty still couldn't breathe like a normal person and she could almost guarantee her face was still bright red due to the heat radiating off it. The big Greek radiator didn't help cool it off- maybe she should go have a dip in the Atlantic ocean to cool off....

" ... And that leads us to now," Sang zoned back in to what Luke was saying at the end of it and looked around the room, taking everyone in. They all had various different emotions on their faces, and Silas was squeezing her like she was his personal teddy bear. She wasn't complaining, but her face was turning a bright red again due to the lack of air getting in her lungs. 

" Why were you in a cupboard in a the first place, Mr Taylor?" Owen said, suspicion shining in his steel eyes.

A light blush made its way onto Luke's cheeks. He obviously didn't want to tell Owen why he was on a cupboard in the first place- to tell Sang why he had been diagnosed as being mentally unstable. At least, she thought that was why he was turning pink. Sang decided to speak up and save Luke from the reason he was blushing, "I, um, thought I saw McCoy, so I panicked and dragged Luke into a cupboard to hide."

Everyone but Owen looked like they believed her, but Owen clearly picked up on her lie and narrowed his eyes at her. He obviously would get out why she was in a cupboard with Luke if its the last thing he does.

And it may possibly well be. The Titanic will more than likely sink, and soon. They would not reach America, and knowing how gentlemanly her boys were, they would give up their seats for someone else. This may be the last night she ever sees them all together. A sob rose it's way into her throat, and she buried her face into Silas chest to hide her tears from everyone else. But the boys miss almost nothing, so of course they saw. 

" Sang..."