1

December 2007

Scarlett's pov
I was in my bathroom waiting for the results to find out if I was pregnant or not.

"Okay...here goes nothing" I looked at the test. Positive. "Shit" I started to cry. I didn't know how to take care of a baby. I can't even take care of myself.

After crying for a while, I had to call Chris and tell him the news. "C-Chris?" I said when he picked up.

"Scarlett? What's wrong?" I could hear him panic. He always panics over me. 

"Can you come over?" I tried to keep myself calm but I couldn't. I knew at any moment now I would break.

"Okay I'm coming" he said and he hung up and I sat there, numb, not knowing what to do.

5 minutes later...
I could hear the door open and close and someone running up the stairs and into my room. I didn't look up to see who it was but I knew damn well it was Chris.

"Scarlett?" He said walking up to me and pulling me in a hug. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" he ask looking at me.

"Please don't be mad at me..." Chris waited for me to say something else but I couldn't. I didn't know how to say it. "I-I'm pregnant" I blurted out. I couldn't look at him nor did I want too.

Chris stood there shocked about what I just told him. "I'm sorry" I burst into tears.

Chris immediately took action and hugged me not wanting to let me go. "Don't be sorry" he said rubbing circles on my back and kissing my head once in a while. "We'll get through this together. Not matter what you chose to do, I'll be there for you"