35

Scarlett's pov
I woke up to Lizzie staring at me. "It's rude to stare" I tell her with my eyes shut.

"I know" she kissed my cheek and I get up.

"No stay! I want to cuddle" she told me as she straddles me.

"Okay only for a bit" she hugs my I'm the position. We stay like that for a while until she starts kissing me. "We have to go eat" I tell her before she plants another kiss on my lips.

This woman.

It starts to get heated. "Breakfast is ready!" I hear Hailee walk in and we freeze. She had a tray with pancakes and fruits.

"I was already having my breakfast" I smirked and Lizzie smacked the back of my head. Respectfully though.

"But I don't see-" she stops and actually notices what I meant by that. "Eww I'm leaving" she said turning around but then she hit the wall. Hard. Everything fell on the floor. The pancakes, fruits and broken plates and bowl.

"Oh my god" Lizzie gets up so fast I still thought she was on me until I see her by Hailee.

Hailee's pov
I woke up early this morning in a good mood since today I'm going ring shopping with mom. I decide to make breakfast for them since they are still sleeping.

I walk downstairs and turn on my speaker but put it at a low volume so it doesn't wake them up. "Okay let's see" I tell myself as I get everything I need to make pancakes.

I start making the pancakes and after that's done, I chop up some fruits and put them in a bowl. I make sure that it looks good then put them on a tray and walk upstairs to mom and mommas room. I open the door and say "breakfast is ready!" I say as I walk in not really noticing what's happening.

"I was already having my breakfast" mom says and I was so confused.

"But I don't see-" I then notice that momma was on her lap then it hit me. Eww omg. "Eww I'm leaving" I said Turing around my I ran into the wall. Hard.

Everything fell from my grasp. The pancakes, fruits and the plates and bowl fell on the floor and broke. "Oh my god" i hear momma say and she runs to me. "You okay honey?" She helps me up.

"Yep totally fine" I compose myself a little and start walking. I kinda forgot that there was broken glass everywhere and I kinda stepped on it. "Ouch fucking hell!" I yelled forgetting that mom was in the room. She will yell at me for using those words but that doesn't matter right now. I want to cry.

"Hailee don't move" mom says before putting some shoes on and carefully walks towards me as momma is picking up some bigger glass pieces.

My foot hurts so bad now as I was crying. Just a little. "Mom it hurts" I tell her.

"I know baby but I'll fix it" she carefully lift me up from the ground and into her arms. I wrap her arms and legs around her while crying a little.

"I'll get the first Aid Kit" momma says taking some glass downstairs.

Mom sits me on the counter in her bathroom and inspects my foot. "It's only the left one?" She looks up and I nod. "Okay they aren't deep so you'll be fine" she tells me as momma walks in with the first Aid Kit.

Momma takes out some liquid things and bandages. "Can you do this? I'll clean up the mess" mom says and Lizzie nods.

"Okay baby this might hurt a little" she tells me and I get ready. She gently takes the pieces of glass out of my foot. It actually didn't hurt that much... I'm just a little dramatic. "Okay all done. Now I'm going to clean it" she tells me and dabs some liquid on my foot and that shit stings like a mother fucker. Sorry for my language here.

"Ouch" i wince and she looks at me with sad eyes. "It hurts" I feel tears running down my face.

"I know but I'm all... done" she throws the things in the garbage and puts some Black widow bandage and one of Wanda. You see i didn't even need them, I just wanted them.

"No more tears" momma says and she whips them away for me. I just melt in her touch.

"I wish you were my real momma" i whisper to her and she smiles. But it's a sad one.

"I wish you were my real child" she hugs me and I hug her back. I can see mom in the finer of my eyes.

"So you want Hailee to be your child?" Mom walks over to us and checks my foot.

"Well obviously" she rolls her eyes and I laugh. "Look at this pretty face" she kisses my face. "Who could say 'no' to her"

"Hm I see" mom looks at me and I wink at her.

"What's that about?" Momma asks looking at us.

"Nothing!" We say together. I don't think she believed us but oh well.

"Okay then, let's go eat breakfast" momma says picking me up and was about to set me down but I clung to her. "Okay I guess I'm carrying you downstairs" she says walking away with me in her arms.

Look I know I'm thirteen but whatever. I don't care she's comfortable. Fight me if you think it's wrong. I got moves. So watch your back.

As we walk downstairs, moms is behind me looking at me while I mouth her words. 'Found a perfect ring. Not to bling and not to boring' I mouth to her.

'Show me later' she tells me and I nod.

We get to the kitchen and momma sets me down on a chair and hands me my phone. "Thanks" she kisses my head and walks towards the kitchen to start more food.

I decided to watch some 'WandaVision' on Disney +. I'm in the first episode when I hear some giggling so I look up to see mom and momma tickling each other.

They really are meant for each other.

How cute...