18

Hailee's pov
I was looking outside at the woman who hit my mom earlier. "Daddddddddddd" I yelled and I quickly heard someone fall on the floor then got up and ran upstairs. "What took you so long?" I asked him as he was rubbing his back.

"Did you fall?" Kaylee laughed.

"That didn't happen and what's wrong?" He walked towards me and I pointed to the window. "Son of a bitch" I heard dad whispered.

"You said a no no word" I pointed it out and he sighed.

"Not now Haiz" he said walking out then I heard the front door close.

"We shouldn't be watching this" I said closing my blinds and sitting on my bed. Kaylee doing the same thing. "So what do you want to do?"

"Shouldn't you be resting?" Kaylee asked me fluffing the pillow and laying down. "I mean, you just got out of the hospital"

"I'm fine look" I said getting up and jumping around. "Totally fine" I don't think Kaylee believes me but oh well.

"Hey kids are you guys hungry?" Chris said walking in the room.

"Well that was fast. What did you do?" I asked him.

"Nothing that concerns you. So food?" Kaylee and I looked at each other and smirked.

"Race ya" I ran downstairs with Kaylee close behind me.

"Careful!" Chris yelled from upstairs since he was taking his sweet time.

"Ha i won!" I cheered as I sat down so did Kaylee.

"It's not fair. I wasn't ready" she whined and I laughed.

Chris finally came down and started making us some food. He cut up some fruits and took some crackers and cheese. Then he put them on a plate.

While he was doing that, Kaylee was playing games on her phone and so was I until the phone rang. "I got it!" I said dropping my phone in the table and running to the phone.

I reached the phone and quickly picked it up.
"Hello?" I could hear some people talking in the back round. Well mostly Robert saying stupid things.

"Hailee?" I heard moms voice then. "Downey shut up I'm trying to talk to my daughter!" She yelled and I laughed. "Sorry" she apologized.

"It's okay. So what's up?" I asked her.

"I'm just checking in to see if things are going okay" she said.

"Everything's great. Kaylee is sleeping over tonight which should be fun" I looked over to Kaylee and she was getting some water.

"That's good. Haiz I want to tell you that I won't be picking you up soon since we have so many scenes to film and you're going to have stay with Scott for a while" Scarlett said which made me sad.

"Oh" that's all I said.

"I'm so sorry baby but it's important. But you will have some fun with uncle Scott and I will pick you up as soon as possible" she said and I heard the director say something to her.

"Um I have to go. Bye" I said without hearing her response. I know I shouldn't have done that but I'm sad right okay so don't judge me.

"Who was that?" Chris asked me as he set the food down on the table.

"Just mom" i sighed and sitting back down.

"You okay?" Kaylee asked me. She knows me so well that she knows when things aren't okay with me.

"Yeah fine" I faked a smile and started eating my the fruits.

"Did your mom tell you that you will be staying with Scott tomorrow" Chris said sitting across from me.

"Yeah but she didn't say tomorrow"

"Yeah we can drop Kaylee off on the way or she can stay and hang out with you at Scott's. It's up to Kaylee" he said looking at her now.

"I'll have to ask my parents but I'm sure it's fine" she said eating a cracker.

"Great!" Chris said. "Your mom probably told you this too but she will be really busy. I will be too but not as much as her" he said and I nodded.

"Can we watch a movie nowwwww" I whined and Chris laughed.

"Yeah" he said and Kaylee and I got up and went to the movie room.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked her.

"The Lion King!" She yelled and quickly sat down.

"Good choice" i said getting some blankets then sitting next down right next to her.

~time skip~

Mom had texted me a couple of times during the three Disney movies we watched.

Mom 🕷❤️

S: hey Haiz make sure you be nice to your father and your uncle tomorrow. Love you!
Read

S: Hailee, I know you're upset but you need to answer or else I feel like somethings wrong
Read

S: i can see you that you saw this. Just text me when you're free
Read

I sighed and shut my phone off. I didn't feel like talking to her right now. "Hailee could you answer your mom, she's getting worried" Chris said walking in the room with his phone in his hand.

"Oh my phone died" I lied and he nodded his head.

"Just make sure you say 'hi' to her or something" I nodded my head and he went to the kitchen. "Does pizza sound good?" He shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah!" Kaylee and I both shouted.

~time skip~

Chris had ordered us some pizza and we kept watching Disney movies. Now he was watching it with us. "Can Dodger sleep with us tonight?" I asked him.

"Yeah just don't kick my baby" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! What about me" I said.

"Don't worry. You're my number one" he smiled and I nodded like a champion.

After watching a couple of more movies, it was finally 12:05 and time to go to bed. "Goodnight dad" I said giving him a hug and he kissed my head.

"Goodnight you two and no funny business" he said and we started walking up the stairs. Dodger behind us. "And I want you kids straight to bed" he shouted and we both laughed.

We got ready for bed with Dodger laying on my bed playing with some toys that he found. "Goodnight Kay" I said getting under the covers.

"Goodnight Haiz" she said then drifting off to bed.

I couldn't sleep that fast and I heard my phone ding so I looked over to see who could be texting me this late.

Mom 🕷❤️

S: goodnight Hailee! I love you 3000
Delivered

I didn't bother even reading the other texts so I plug in my phone and snuggled up against Kaylee with Dodger between us.

Suggestion bitches!!!!

Goodnight or good morning 💗💗