33

Scarlett's pov
We arrive at the beach and see bunch of teen kids with boards and some of them in the water waiting. I see Kaylee standing with the family that helped Haiz that one day. "Come on" I take Lizzie's hand and drag her towards them.

"Oh you made it! Haiz will be surprised and happy" Kaylee's looks at us then back to the ocean. She's recording it I guess.

"Do you know when Hailee is up?" Lizzie asks her and she smiles.

"Right now" she points to the ocean and I see her swim and get up on her board for the wave.

"Good we didn't miss it" we all watch her perform and let me tell you, she's amazing. I didn't know she had amazing skills like that. Well I knew she did this, but I didn't know she was THIS good.

"Good form, good form" this boy says coming up to Kaylee and stands beside her. "She's got this in the bag" he says and I smile.

It's now the time for the big finish and I held my breath hoping that nothing will happen. I was literally praying to god that she wouldn't drown or anything.

We wait and she finished doing her trick perfectly. "Yes!" Kaylee and the boy says giving each other a high five.

I smile to Lizzie. "She did it!" She squeals.

We hear people yell her name and congratulating her. "Girl you did it!" I see Haiz run back to a group of kids. I'm guessing that's her teammates.

Soon enough, Kaylee and the others run towards her and we follow them. Just not running.

Hailee's pov
I can't believe I did it!! I swim back to shore and my friends immediately run to me and congratulated me. "I knew you got it!" Noah says picking me and spinning me around.

"You did great!" Madds says while Noah sets me down. "Okay now let's wait for the results" she says and I see mom and momma walking towards me?

"One sec" I tell them and walk towards them. "What are you doing here?" I cross my arms.

"Well we wanted to see you perform silly" momma says with her calm voice. God I miss her voice so I immediately hug her.

"Thank you for coming" I snug up to her and I hear mom laughing. "Sorry for acting like I did" I pull away and speak to both of them.

"No I'm sorry. I should have let you try and have fun" mom says and I smile and hug her.

"Attention everyone" we hear someone talk on the speaker. "I will like to announce the winners" they said and I ran back to my group.

We all held hands waiting to see who wins. "For third place... we have Maddison Gray" they say and we all went silent then look over to Madds.

"You did it!!" We all says and hug her. She runs up to get her medal and runs back to us.

"Now for the second place we have... Noah St. Claire" we all cheer for him and he runs up to get his medal.

I notice, I didn't get third or second so I didn't win. I look down and play with them he sand with me feet. "Why are you sad?" Sam asked me and I look at him.

"I didn't win" I look back down but he hugs me.

"It's okay maybe they d-" he gets cut off but the speaker.

"Now for the first place winner we have..." everyone goes silent waiting to see who won. "Hailee Johansson"

My friends look at me and immediately runs up to me and hug me. "Girl you did it!!" They all shout.