23

Hailee's pov
2 weeks later...
"Can Lizzie come pleaseeee?" I asked my mom while she was talking on the phone with dad.

"Hailee please I'm on the phone" she shooed me away.

"Okay" I looked down and walked in the living room to watch something while I wait. Patiently this time.

10 minutes later...
"Okay we can go now" mom walked in the living room and I paused the movie I started watching which was The Nanny Diaries.

"Can liz-" I was about to ask if Lizzie could come with us but she stopped me.

"I already asked and she said she will meet us there" I beamed and ran to the door to put my shoes on.

Mom followed me and put her own shoes on then her coat. "Did you tell Kaylee that we're on our way?" Mom asked grabbing her keys from the hanger.

"Yup! Now let's go!" I took her hand and dragged her out of the house.

"Haiz wait I need to lock the door" mom said pulling me towards her while laughing at my silliness.

She finally locked the door and we both ran to the car, it was a race, and I won. "Today's going to be fun" I said putting my seatbelt on.

"It sure is" mom said driving to Kaylee's house which was a five minute drive.

5 minutes later...
"Hello Kaylee" mom smiled at her as she hopped in the car.

"Hi!" She said a bit to excited.

"Okay let's go" mom said driving off to the beach which there was a carnival there so that's we were doing today.

Oh yeah... I forgot to tell you what we are doing. Hehehe oops. So last week, after the whole 'your not my mother' situation, mom said she was sorry so she wants to take me out for a girls day to cheer me up and stuff.

So I asked her if I could bring my bestie, Kaylee, and she said yes. Of course. Then I asked if Lizzie could come so that she would have someone, since they are dating anyways, so it wouldn't be that boring for her even tho she likes carnivals.

So that's what we're doing oh and we're meeting Lizzie there. She's getting dropped off by dad since they had to film something today.

28 minutes later...
"Okay girls stay close I don't want to lose you two" mom said putting on a bracelet on Kaylee while Lizzie puts one on mine.

"Can we go on the up and down ride?" I asked pulling on Lizzie hand.

"Yeah sure" Lizzie said smiling at my mom. "Does Kaylee want to do that?"

I looked over at her and she nodded so off we went. Oh and we had till 5 since Kaylee's mom is picking her up at the carnival since they are going out for something close by.

During the day...
We had a lot of fun and during that, mom managed to snap a photo of Kaylee and I. Then she sent it to us and I posted it on Instagram.

(Hailee on the left and Kaylee on the right)

We also went on a lot of rides and ate some yummy food. I made mom go on a roller coaster since she lost to our bet. Yeah... I don't think that was a good idea. She kinda threw up after.

"I'm sorry" I told her while she was still throwing up in the trash can.

"She will be okay" Lizzie said rubbing moms back with one hand and lifting moms hair up with the other so it's not in the way.

"Haiz my moms here" Kaylee told me and I nodded. "See you later guys and feel better Scarlett" she was about to walk away but I stopped her.

"Wait let me walk you" she nodded and we both started walking to the car. It wasn't that far and you could see the cat from where Lizzie and Scarlett were so I think I'm fine.

Oh and there was some paparazzi but not to many which I'm happy with.

"See you later!" I waved Kaylee and her mom off then started walking back but i couldn't see mom or Lizzie anywhere.

I started to panic looking around for then but i couldn't find them.

Great.