6

⚠️panic attack⚠️

Hailee's pov
10:01 am
I was getting ready to go out to the mall. I didn't have much clothes with me since I didn't have much time to get my belongings from my old house. But this will do for now. I might have to ask Chris to bring me to get my other stuff but if he can't, then I guess I'll have to ask Scarlett which I hope it doesn't come to that.

Anyways, I've decided to wear some maroon leggings with a black cropped hoodie with some white Air Force 1's with the check mark thing maroon (I hope that makes sense lmao).

"Hey Haiz, you ready?" Chris said knocking on my door and I opened it to reveal him wearing some black joggers with a maroon hoodie.

"I see your copying my style" I laughed then closed the door behind me and we walked downstairs.

"Nah you copied me" i playfully punched me. "Or we just think alike" at the bottom of the stairs I see Scarlett wearing some black jeans with a white hoodie.

"You guys ready?" She asked us and we both nodded. "Who's car are we taking?"

"We can take my car" Chris said getting his keys and we all walked out, Scarlett making sure she locks the door, and jump inside the car.

I sat in the middle seat, in the middle row while Scarlett sat in the passenger seat and Chris in the drivers.

"Hey Chris?" I asked looking out the window.

"Yeah?" He looked at me threw the mirror.

"Is it okay, maybe one day, that I can go back to my old house and get more stuff?" I asked playing with my hoodie.

"Yeah of course, I'll take you" he said and I smiled.

"Do you guys want me to help with anything?" Scarlett finally said something for the first time since we got in the car.

"Um no i don't have much so I think we're good" I said as I notice that we're pulling up into the malls parking lot.

I unbuckled myself and started to get out of the car until Chris stopped me. "Hailee" he said and I looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like hats?" He asked me. That's a weird question to ask.

"Yeah why?" The reason obviously didn't click inside my head.

"I want you to wear one so that the paparazzi doesn't see who you are" Scarlett said handing me a baseball hat which was black so it matches my outfit.

"Okay" i said putting it on and I notice that they put on some sunglasses and hats.

"And I want you to stay close" Chris said getting out of the car.

"Careful, got it" I told myself.

We walked inside and I looked around at all the different stores. "Can we go in forever 21?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah" Chris said dragging me inside while Scarlett trailed behind us.

We shopped for a while. Some people did ask Chris and Scarlett for some autograph and stuff but not much.

"Can we go now?" I asked as I could see people noticing them more and walking over to us.

"Yeah maybe that's a good idea" Scarlett said as we walked towards the exit.

'Scarlett, who's the girl?'

'Chris, did you and Scarlett have a kid together?'

'What's the girls name'