47

Chris' pov
Hailee sat next to me when they all arrived and she put her head on my shoulder. She didn't say anything so I knew something was wrong. I put some hair behind her ear so that it wasn't in her face.

I look over and see Flo rubbing her back looking at her worried. "She looks really pale" she tells me and I look down and she does. I place my hand on her forehead to see how hot she is and she was burning up.

"Where's Scar and Lizzie?" I look up and I can't find them anywhere. "They went to talk to the director" Tom Holland spoke and I sigh. "I'll be back" I told Flo and gently leaned Haiz on Flo so that I can get a thermometer.

I go to find one and some medicine. After I find them, I walk back but I don't see Haiz or Flo anywhere. "Where did my daughter go?" I ask around. "Bathroom" Chris H said eating a cupcake.

Hailee's pov
I immediately woke up to the need of throwing up. I got up and ran to the bathroom and I knew someone was following me but I don't care right now. I made it to the bathroom and emptied out my stomach.

I felt someone pulling my hair back and rubbing my back with circles. I knew it was Flo. After I finished I laid on the ground kinda feel like I'm going to die. "Why did you lie to your mother's?" She asks me grabbing a towel and damping it.

"Because I didn't want them to get mad at me- wait how did you know?" I ask her and she places the damp towel on my head. "Honey I know everything" she tells me and I close my eyes.

I then heard someone knock on the door. Flo gets up to see who it was and I could hear some talking then I pair of hands on my cheeks. "She really is burning up and I don't like it" it was dad.

"Open" dad said and I opened my mouth and something cold touched my tongue. It was a thermometer. "And we wait" dad said sitting down next to me. It takes a bit but then beeping starts so dad takes it out.

"Okay it's not bad but we'll check later to see if it gets worst" dad says and I feel someone picking me up. I just close my eyes not caring. I'm tired and I don't feel good. The next thing I know, I'm being placed on a couch.

I open my eyes and i was in Flo's trailer on her couch. "Can you stay with her? I have scenes to film" I hear dad talk and Flo said that she would.

I just close my eyes again. I was about to fall asleep till I hear the door bust open. I jump cause that scared me. Ugh thanks for that.

Scarlett's pov
Lizzie and I had to talk to the director about something but that's not important right now. We are walking back to the table and I didn't see Chris, Haiz or Flo anywhere.

"Where's my daughter?" I ask around and Robert points to Flo's trailer. "I think she's sick" Mark says. "What!?" I said running off to the trailer with Lizzie hot behind me.

I open the door and see Haiz on the couch and she jumped a little. I rush over to her side and feel her head. It's really hot so I take the thermometer on the table and put it in her mouth (don't make it weird lmao).

I wait while Lizzie is talking to Flo about what happened. It finally beeps and I take it out and it's over the limit. "Yeah I don't like this" i placed it back on the table.

"Haiz?" I ask her and she looks at be about to cry. "It hurts" she told me. "Where does it hurt baby" I ask her and she points to her stomach, head and throat. "Why didn't you tell us that it hurt?"

She starts to cry now and I whip her tears. "Hey babe, can you start the car?" I ask Lizzie and she nods her head taking my keys and runs off. "I- I didn't want you t-to get mad" she says and I look over at Flo.

Flo looks sad so I look back to Haiz. "Come on where going to the hospital" I helped her up but she wouldn't let me. "Baby we need to go" I try again but she doesn't move.

"I'm not going" here we go again. She's thirteen but sometimes acts like she's 5 and 20. "Hailee Jade Johansson!" I kinda yelled making her flinch back.

Hailee's pov
Mom just shouted at me and I kinda flinched back. I didn't mean too. It's because of the nightmares I would have. That's why. I also haven't told them about them.

"I'm so sorry" mom said apologizing. "It's okay" I whispered. "Hailee we need to go to the hospital so you can feel better. I know you're stubborn just like me but I want you to feel better" she tells me and I sigh.

Ugh I really don't feel good and I want to get better but I don't want to go to the hospital. Bad memories. "Fine" i whispered and mom smiles at me. "Can i pick you up?" She ask me and I nod my head.

Flo left to give us so space but I didn't want her too. She's awesome. Anyways mom lifts me up and she was going to place me bridal style but I didn't want that. I wanted to be close to her and yes I'm thirteen. So what.

I'm also really clingy when I'm sick. "No" I told her and she looks at me and move around so that my arms and legs are wrapped around her. "Better?" She asks me and I nod my head.

I place my head in the crook of her neck and she walks out and to the car. I close my eyes because I'm so tired. Mom sets me down and i buckle myself up. As soon as I did that, I felt my chest tighten but I didn't say any thorn thinking that they would be mad.

Great now it's getting kinda hard to breath but I'll live. It's not that far. "Ready?" Momma asks. She driving. I nod my head concentrating on my breathing the whole way there. Let's just say it was hard but I managed.

Suggestions!!