58

Hello guys I'm back and yes I was dead for a hot minute but I come back from the dead. Lmao sorry about that but not.

Hailee's pov
I'm back home and it's been like a week? I don't know but my moms called the school telling them what actually happened and now Gabby moved schools. Hehehe that bitch can die for all i care.

Oh and dad apologized for being stupid and not listening to me. Anyways I'm waiting for my friends to come over to finish our science project. I'm just laying upside down on the couch. Mom told me not to but I'm still doing it.

"What are you doing?" Violet comes up to me and tilts her head a little. "Chilling wanna join?" I ask her and she nods climbing on the couch and carefully sitting upside down next to me.

We sit there a chat about barbie movies then the bell rings. "Girls stop doing that" momma said walking past the living room and getting the door. "That must be my friends" I sat up and helped Vi up too. "Haiz your friends are here" momma says and I walk to the door.

"Please come in" momma says moving away and my friends walk in. "Hey guys" I hug all of them and momma leaves us alone. "Who's this?" Zoe asks looking behind me. I look behind me and see Vi hiding. "Oh that's Violet, my sister".

"Aww she's so cute" Kayden says smiling at her. "Vi come say hi" she comes out and waves at them then does grabby hands to me. I pick her up. "Let's go to my room" I told them walking off with them.

"I need to potty" Vi whispers against my neck as she snuggled up against it. "Okay my rooms down that hall the door on the right" I told them as I made my was towards the bathroom. "Im taking Vi to the bathroom, make yourself comfortable" I told them seeing them enter my room.

"Number one or number two?" I put my fingers up closing the door behind me. "One" she lifts her finger up and I help her out of her onesie. "Want me to wait outside?" She shakes her head so I sit down on the side of the bathtub.

She sits down then reaches for my hand. I reach for hers and she takes my index finger as she does her business. "All done" she said and I help her clean up the wash her hands. "Smells good just like apples" Vi said drying her hands. "It does smell good" she giggles and opens the door to the bathroom and walks out.

"Do you want to go see what our moms are doing or stay here with me for a bit?" I ask her walking to my room. I hear some laughing inside and I'm scared of what they are doing in there. "Stay with you" she says and I open the door to see Kaylee drawing something on Kayden's face and Zoe just sitting there laughing.

"Are you guys done fooling around?" I sit down in front of them and Vi sits next to me. "Not yet" Kayden said grabbing a marker and drawing a line across my face. "Hey not funny" "me next!" Vi laughs and Kayden draws a small one on her arm so it's not that bad and moms won't freak.

"Okay let's actually start" I told them setting our stuff out with the help of Vi. She just set the markers down in the colour of the rainbow. After that, we started our research and gluing things down.

After about an hour we were getting closer to the end. Then we hear someone at the door so we all turn around and saw mom and momma standing there smiling. "Can we steal Violet from you guys?" Mom asks and Vi runs up to her and she picks her up.

"Mommy I helped them with science!" She squeals and we all laugh. "Momma I'm hungry" she then says making grabbing hands for momma. "Let's get you something then"momma says walking away with her in her arms.

"You kids hunger for a snack?" Mom asks us and I look around to see if my friends were. "I mean..." kayden starts and I already know what he's going to say. "If you're offering then I could eat" he said standing up. "This child eats 24/7" Kaylee says as the rest of us stands up.

"Is there anything you guys want?" Mom asks walking downstairs with us behind her. "Yes a piggy back ride" I told her jumping on her back. Thank god for those quick reflexes. She caught me in no time.

She walks me to the kitchen with my friends poking my back on the way. "Okay it's around supper time so we can order something" she sets me down on the counter and grabs her phone. "Haiz off the counter" momma walks in with Vi next to her eating grapes.

"Ugh your no fun" I said jumping off and sitting down next to my friends. "Can we order Pizza?" Kaylee asks. She's literally like their third child. We practically adopted her lmao. I swear she's here more then she's at her own house.

"Is pizza okay with everyone?" Mom asks dialling the pizza place. "Yup!" We all said getting excited. "Let's play a game while we wait" I told them walking off to the living to play some Just Dance.

"Oh this should be fun" Kayden grabs a remote and waits for me to set it up. "Who wants to go first?" I ask as it's loading. "How about Kayden and Hailee goes first since they already have a remote in their hands" Zoe says and we agree to that.

We played for a while and it was fun. Until...