29

Chris' pov
I prayed to the lord that Haiz would be okay. They did CPR on her and waited. Nothing. They did it again and this time she spat out water and started to breath. "Thank god" Noah and I said at the same time.

"She will be just fine" they told me and they did other things to make sure she was really okay and that she didn't need to go to the hospital or anything.

Hailee's pov
I could hear people shout around me then I spat water out. "She will be just fine" someone said who was beside me.

I started to cough water out and let me tell you, that wasn't fun. "Okay give her some space" a girls voice said and people backed away. "You okay honey?" She asked me.

"Y-yeah" I looked around and saw dad and Noah beside me. Both with worried looks. "Where's my board?" I look around.

"It's right there" dad told me and I sigh. "Thank you so much Noah for saving her" my dad hugged him.

I'm confused.

"My throat hurts" I told them.

"We don't have anything for that here but you know what helps?" Noah smiled at me.

"What?"

"Ice cream!" I knew he tried to make me happy again which is working.

"Oh god" dad said and I laughed. It kinda hurt when I did though.

"Let's get some!" I stood up but they pushed me down.

"You should rest a little at least" Noah said and dad agreed.

"I'll get the ice cream. What flavour would you like?" My dad asked Noah.

"Um Oreo please" he then sat down next to me and dad went off. He already knows that flavour i like so that's why he didn't ask me.

"Thank you for saving me" I told him and he smiled at me.

"No problem" I hugged him and he was surprised but then hugged me back.

We talked about school and stuff until dad came back with our ice cream. And let me tell you, it did help.

Soon enough we had to leave. We thanked Noah once again as he helped us put my board on the car.

"Here's my number if you ever want to hang or something" Noah handed me a piece of paper.

"Thank you" I hugged him and I heard dad say 'no I don't like this'. I think we both heard it since we both laughed.

"Bye!" I waved at him as I hop in the car.

"See you soon!" He waved back and went back to his board and back to his dad.

We drove back home and dad wouldn't stop asking if I was okay which I understand but it's annoying like damn I told you already that I'm fine.

Anyways.

1 week time skip cause I can
Today is the day that I get to go back with mom and momma. I got my stuff ready oh and we haven't told mom it momma about the incident I had last week but that's okay.

I told dad not to tell that and that I want to tell them so that I can se their reactions. I heard the doorbell ring. "Haiz come down!" Dad shouted and I ran downstairs.

"Hey bubba! How's was your week?" Mom asked me.

"Eh it was good, well for most of it" I looked at dad for the last part.

"What's that supposed to mean Chris?" Momma asked him glaring at him.

"Nothing she'll explain later" he hugged me goodbye and mom, momma and I left.

Oh did I mention that it was like 9 pm since they had things to do earlier. Anyway.

15 minutes later...
"Go get ready for bed" momma told me and I nodded. I went upstairs to my room and took a quick shower then got my pjs on, brushed my teeth and did my skin routine.

"Someone come tuck me in!" I shouted from my room. I know I'm thirteen but do I give a fuck? No I don't. So fight me.

Couple of seconds later, momma came in my room and tucked me in and kissed me goodnight. "Goodnight butterfly. I love you" she said kissing my head.

"Love you too" I was half asleep by then. I heard the light switch flick then the door closing.

And I was out like a light.

2:12 am
I woke up to the loud sound of thunder and the light of lighting. One thing that I hate in life are thunderstorms. I tired going back to sleep, but I couldn't.

Trust me if I tried, it still wouldn't work so I got out of bed and went to mom and momma's room.

I saw that they were peacefully sleeping so I walked over the bed and slipped in, in between them to scared to notice what was going on.

Lizzie's pov
I felt someone crawl in the bed and I turn around to see who it was and it was Hailee.

HAILEE!

I immediately jumped out of bed with the covers wrapping me. Well some of them. "Scarlett!" I shouted and she fell out of bed.

"What?!" She got up with blankets covering herself. I made eye contact with her telling her to look in front of her. "Ah shit" she said.

"Hailee, could you please go in the bathroom for me and wait till I call your name?" I told her and she looked confused but she did it anyways.

"I forgot that happened last night" scarlett whispered yell at me.

"Trust me I did too. I was out like a light after it happened" I put some clothes on as fast as I can. So did Scarlett.

"Hey, it was fun" she smirked at me and I threw a pillow at her. She caught it like it was nothing. Darn those Black Widow skills.

"Okay Haiz you can come out now" I said after making sure Scarlett was dressed.

"Why did I need to be in there?" She asked us crawling back into bed.

"There's a gift that we had to hide from you?" I told her not certain if i should have said that.

"Can I open it later?" She asked me as we got in bed.

"Um yeah totally" I laughed and she snuggled up next to me while Scarlett wrapped her arms around us.

Now I have to find something to give Hailee.

Fun fun.

I hope she didn't know what was happening.

Anyways if you guys didn't know what they did it was sex sooo anyways. Bye.