45

Lizzie's pov
Kaylee is calling me that she needs me to pick them up and that Hailee is drunk. I'm currently struggling to put my shoes on and Scar comes over to help me as I'm still talking on the phone. "Where are you going in such a rush?" She asks me and I grab the keys. "Hailee's drunk so I'm picking the kids up" I tell her quickly giving her a kiss and running out of the house.

I know that Scar is going to be mad when we get back. I drive to the house that Hailee gave me the address to. I park the car and run out making sure to lock it. I see Kaylee waving at me and Noah and Haiz behind her. Haiz is puking. Great. "How's is she?" I ask Kaylee and she turns around.

"She's been puking for a bit" she tells me and I go over and see Hailee just finishing up. "Come on" I grab her hand and drag her to the car. I help her sit down and buckle her up. Noah and Kaylee hops in the back and I start to drive to Noah's house.

I'm dropping Kaylee off there since her mom is waiting for her there.

"Thanks for calling me Kay" I say before she closes the door. "No problem" she closes the door and walks up to Noah's house. I make sure that they get in before I drive off. I look over and see Hailee with tears in her eyes so I pull over.

Hailee's pov
I don't know why I was crying. Maybe it's because the thought of having my parents yell at me for a stupid decision I made. "Baby, you okay?" I heard momma say and I look out the window and noticed that we stopped.

"Yeah" I whip my tears away. "The truth please" damn it. How does she always know when I lie? "Im scared that you guys will yell at my for my stupid decision" I started crying even more now. Im such a baby.

"Hey look we won't yell at you but what you did was not the best choice" she said and I nod my head as she whips my tears away. "We all love you and we can never be mad at you. So when we get home, I want you to drink some water and go straight to bed" she tells me and I nod.

She drives off and we soon get home. I do what I was told. I walk inside and mom looks mad but I don't look at her. I'm scared she will start yelling even though momma said she wouldn't. I just walk to the kitchen and grab my water bottle and fill it up with water.

Oh did I tell you that I'm crying again? After I filled my water bottle up, I walk upstairs straight to my room not bothering getting dressed for bed. I just lay under the covers and cry will drinking some water.

Scarlett's pov
When Liz and Haiz got home, I notice that Haiz wasn't making any eye contact. Why? I don't know. I was mad that she got drunk but I know yelling at her will make anything better. I hear her fill her water bottle up then walking past us.

When she did that, I notice that she was crying. "Why is she crying?" I ask Lizzie who was taking her shoes off. "She thinks that we're going to yell at her for drinking" she says going to the living room and sitting down on the couch. I sigh and walk up the stairs to Hailee's room.

I knock on the door but I don't get an answer so I just walk in. I see her laying on her side with tears running down her Rose cheeks. "Can I talk to you?" I asks her and she looks up at me. "If you're here to yell at me then might as well leave" she says turning her back around so that it's facing me.

I sigh and walk to her bed laying on it beside her. "I'm not going to yell. I just want to talk" after a while she finally turns her back around and I open my arms for her to cuddle into. She does. "I'm sorry mom. I really am" she tells me and I feel tears run down her cheek which is falling on my shirt.

"It's okay" I keep telling her that but she won't stop crying. "Babe you need to calm down before you get yourself sick" I tell trying to calm her down. It's not working. "Babe please" I try my hardest but it's just getting worst. It's at the point she can't breath. "Okay okay let's try this" i position her so that she can hear my heart beat and I sing her a lullaby.

After singing a couple of them, she finally calms down and is sleeping peacefully beside me.