4

Hailee's pov

2:18 am
I was having a nightmare that I, somehow, couldn't get out of.

"No! Stop it" I yelled crying. "Stop please!"

Scarlett's pov

I was sound asleep until I heard someone yell. I didn't think much of until I heard it again. That voice... it was Hailee's. I shot up from my bed and ran to her room.

"Hailee?" I said running next to her. I knew she was having a nightmare and she was shaking. "Baby you have to wake up for me" I said gently shaking her. She wouldn't wake up and I started to get worried. "Baby please" I said and she shot up, crying and sweating.

I tried to touch her but she flinched away. "Don't touch me" she yelled and I backed away not knowing what to do.

I notice that she wasn't breathing normally. "Hailee... you have to breath" i gently placed my arm on her's and she didn't flinch this time.

"I-I can't" she said trying to breath but it wasn't working.

"Okay try this with me" I placed my hands on her cheek so that she can face me. "In... and out" I said and followed me.

She soon started to breath normally. I stayed there a bit longer just to make sure that she was okay. After I knew she was, I got up and started to walk out her room but she stopped me.

"Can you stay?" She whispered and I turned around and walked back to lay next to her.

"Of course" I laid next to her giving her some space but she soon cuddled up next to me and tat surprised me.

She laid her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her, protectively. We laid like that for a while until she spoke up. "I'm sorry" she said.

"For what?" I brushed some hair out of her face.

"For being mean to you. I know why you did what you did"

"I'm so sorry. The second they took you from me, I knew that I made a big mistake and I would have done anything to get you back" as I said that I notice that she came closer to me.

"It's okay, your here now right?" Hailee laughed a little. God I love that laugh. And it's now that I notice that she has a raspy voice just like me.

"I'm here now and I'm not leaving" I said kissing her head.

"My parents died in a car accident. That's why I'm here" she said I felt my shirt getting wet and I knew she was crying.

"I'm sorry" I got up so that I could whipped her tears away. "I'm really am sorry"

"It's okay. It's not your fault" she said giving me a hug. "Can you come with me to the mall tomorrow?" She asked. "But only if you want to"

"Of course I'll go, what about Chris?" I asked her laying us back down. Her head back on my chest and my arms around her.

"I still want him to come. Let's say we have a 'get to know me' day" she looked up at me. She was staring at me with those big bright green eyes.

"Haha okay, now go to bed missy" i said kissing her head and soon going to sleep.