53

Hailee's pov
I was still playing dolls with Violet or I guess Vi. "Girls supper is ready!" I hear mom shout from downstairs. "Let's go eat some yummy food" momma said as Vi reached for her hand.

We walk downstairs taking a little longer than usual because of Vi. She has little feet so that takes some time. "Haiz could you get the seat for Vi?" Mom asks as she sets the food down on the table. "Sure" I walk to the corner and pull out a seat so that we can put it on the normal seat so that Vi can reach if that makes sense.

I sit down beside Vi and I see her struggling to get her in her own seat to I help her. "Okay what vegetables do you want?" Momma ask showing Vi the different vegetables.

Vi didn't know so I took some carrots and cucumbers and put them in my plate. I look over and see Vi looking at what I had then she took some carrots and cucumbers and put it in her own plate.

Times skip till later cause supper is boring anyways...

Violet's pov
Lizzie is giving me a bath with yummy smelling soap. Oh and there was a lot of bubbles. I like those! They smell like flowers. "Okay time to wash your hair" Lizzie said pouring some water on my head but making sure the water doesn't get in my eyes.

She washes my hair while I'm playing with toys. There was a duck and one that had black and white strips. I didn't know what animal that was. "What animal?" I ask showing Lizzie the bubbly animal.

"That's a zebra" she wash out the soap from my hair. "Can you say zebra?" I look at her with a questionable look. I guess I need to try. "Ze-zrea" I said and she laughs a little. "Ze-bra" I repeat her and I got it right this time!

"Good job!" She tickles me and blows bubble in my face and I laugh. "Having fun?" I hear Scarlett's voice now in the bathroom. "Lots!" I splash the water accidentally going on Lizzie. "Oops" they just laugh and I keep playing until it was time for me to get out.

Lizzie helps me out and dries me up with a purple towel. It's my favourite colour! She then sets me down my the sink. "Now what pyjamas do you want?" Scarlett shows me two different set. One that was yellow with a flower on it and the other one was purple with white stripe. "Purple!" I point to it and she nods.

Lizzie is drying my hair and braiding it in two pretty braids. "Thank you" I tell her when she finishes. "Your welcome" she tickles my side and I giggle. "My turn" scarlett says and Lizzie kisses my head and leaves.

"Let's get you into those pyjamas shall we?" She says putting my shirt on. "Can you brush your teeth by yourself or you want help?" She asks me and I think for a bit. I didn't really know how to do it myself. "You help" she nods her head and gets my toothbrush.

After helping me brush my teeth I needed to go potty. "Potty" i whisper. "Okay" she sets me down by the toilet. "Do you need help?" She asks me and I shake my head. I got this.

I do my business but then Scarlett helps me wash my hands after. "Now should we go see what Hailee is doing?" She asks me and I nod my head. She picks me up and walks out my bedroom to Hailee's.

It's really pretty. I love the big fat fluffy chair on the floor! I see Hailee on her phone talking to someone and I wanted to go see who. I try to get myself free from Scarlett's grasp. So I wiggle myself and she sees that I wanted down so she sets me on Hailee's bed.

"I'll be back soon for bedtime" Scarlett says and leaves the room. I look around the room to see what else she has. She has this big board that was black. I don't know what it was for but it was cool. I wanted to ask what it was for but she was busy talking to someone.

Hailee's pov
I'm talking to dad and I see Vi looking around my room but stops at my board. "What's that for?" She taps my arm and points to it. "Oh that's for surfing" I tell her. She looks confused. "I'll show you one day" I tell her and she squeals.

"Oh is that Violet?" Dad speaks up and I look back to dad. "Yeah" I tell him and Violet makes herself comfortable beside me. Her head is resting on my arm. "Can I see her?" I nod my head and face the camera to her.

When she sees the camera she immediately hides her head in my arm. "It's okay. That's my dad" I tell her and she looks up. "Hello" she shyly says. "Hello I'm Chris" dad says and they start talking.

After a while, Vi hands me back my phone and falls asleep but i stop her. "Wanna get under the covers?" I ask her lifting them up. She nods her head and climbs in. I climb in after her and continue to talk to my dad.

About 5 minutes later, Vi is out cold and I was getting tired too. "I see you're getting tired so I'll let you go" dad says and I nod my head. "Goodnight love you" "love you too" I say half awake and hang up. I didn't feel like getting my pjs on since I'm so tired to I just go to bed.

I make myself comfortable and feel Vi come closer to me and snuggle to my side. I then fall immediately to sleep.

Scarlett's pov
After dropping Vi off at Hailee's room, I make my way downstairs to clean up some toys. "How is she?" Lizzie asks cleaning up toys and putting them in the toy chest. "She's doing great" she smiles at me.

After a while I decide to go check on them. I open the door to Hailee's room and see them passed out on the bed. I take out my phone and take a picture and send it to the group chat with all the marvel cast.

I get some texts saying that they want to meet Violet soon. I walk over to them and kiss them goodnight and shut the light off to the room and walk to my room. Lizzie is already there laying in bed on her phone.

"Cute photo" she says and I agree. I get ready for bed then climb in bed passing out right away. Having a little kid is hard but I never will regret it.

Suggestions bitches