16

Lizzie's pov
Scarlett and I were waiting patiently outside Hailee's room for the results.

I notice that Scar was getting anxious. "Hey scar, she's going to be okay" I held her hands to calm her down.

"But what if she isn't. God this is my fault. Maybe if I didn't bring her to set then this would never have happened but then I don't want to leave her alone at the house because of last time th-" she was rambling on for too long so I kissed her to shut her up.

"Now shut up and it's not your fault and she'll be okay" I said pulling away from the kiss.

"Okay" she said getting up and sitting on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. Nuzzling her head in my neck.

We stayed like that until Chris came running in in his Captain America outfit. "Is she okay?!" He asked out of breath.

"We don't know yet" I whispered to him since scarlett was sleeping on my lap.

"Hi I'm Doctor Montgomery and I'm here to tell your that Hailee Smith is perfectly fine" the doctor came out from her room.

"Oh thank god, can we see her?" Chris asked.

"Yea of course. Ring the bell if you need anything" the doctor said walking away.

"You can go first, I'll stay here with Scar" I told Chris and he said thank you then walked in Hailee's room.

Hailee's pov
I felt someone holding my hand so I opened my eyes and saw Chris. "Hi" i said in a raspy voice.

"Wow you do sound like your mother" he said laughing and sat down next to me. "How are you feeling?"

"Good" I said smiling at him.

We sat there and talked until he told me that other people want to see me.

"Okay see you later" he said closing the door.

Scarlett's pov

I felt someone kiss me all over my face and I started to laugh. "Wake up your daughter wants to see you" Lizzie said brushing some hair out of my face.

"Finally" I getting up and lifting me up with her. We both walked in Hailee's room and saw her on her phone scrolling threw something. Instagram probably.

"Hey Haiz" i said walking up to her.

"Hi" she said putting her phone down. "Are you guys like my mothers now and Chris is just the extra dad?" She laughed.

I was confused to what she was talking about. She obviously saw that we were both confused so she kept going. "People are saying that you guys are my mother... not that I'm not complaining or anything" she looked stressed.

"Maybe one day I'll be your mother" Lizzie said gently hugging Haiz and I melted to what she just told her.

"Earth to mom" I heard someone snap their fingers in my face. "You okay? You zoned out for a second" Hailee said looking worried.

"Um yeah I'm fine" I looked up at Lizzie and she smiled down at me.

Hailee's pov
Mom and Lizzie stayed with me and played some games. We are currently playing uno.

"Uno!" Lizzie shouted at me as I was placing my card down.

"The kid didn't even placed it down yet" scarlett said laughing.

"Ugh fine" Lizzie said watching closely until i foully put my card down.

"Uno!" Lizzie and I said and mom rolled her eyes.

"I said it first!" I told Lizzie but she was shaking her head.

"Nah you're too slow" she said making me pick up some cards.

"Why are you so competitive, it's actually scary" I told her and mom laughed.

"That's how I like her" mom said which made me want to throw up.

"Ugh there's a kid present"

After a couple more rounds, we decided that we were going to play something else. "Can we play..." I started to speak but then I saw mom's mother outside the door watching us. "Mom" I said getting her attention.

"Yes honey?" She didn't notice that her mother was there. I don't think Lizzie noticed either.

"She's here" i whispered to her and pointed to the door.

"You've got to be kidding me" mom said getting up from the bed. "Lizzie stay here please" mom said before leaving me with Lizzie.

"I shouldn't leave her out there with her" I said trying to get out of bed but Lizzie pushed me back down. "What are you doing?"

"Your mom said to stay here silly"

I tired again but failed. "She's going to hit her again" I said with tears running down my face.

"I promise that she'll be fine" Lizzie told me.

"And if you break that promise, you owe me 100$" i smirked.

I could tell she was thinking of the pros and cons. "Deal" we shook hands and waited.

We started talking cause we got bored of just sitting there in silence. "Favourite movie?" Lizzie asked me.

"Red notice" I replied (It's a new movie with The Rock, Ryan Reynolds and Gal Gadot. It's really good. Kinda like fast and furious stuff like that. 10/10 for me. Hehe back to the story).

I asked her the same question and she had to think of an answer so it got quiet. I then heard a smack then and 'ow' sound from the other side.

"Mom!" I said getting out of bed so fast I almost missed the wires that are around me.

"Hailee stay here" Lizzie said in a serious voice so I froze. "I'll go see if she's okay" she said going out and closing the door.

I know moms not okay. Lizzie owes me 100$ not that I'm happy about it. I don't like seeing mom getting hit by her mother.

Suggestions bitches!!