19

Hiii guys lmao I'm back!!

Hailee's pov
I woke up to Kaylee smacking my face. I rolled over to check what time it was and it was only 7:04 am. Andddd and saw some texts from Scarlett and Lizzie.

I ignore them once again and got up to get ready for the day. Soon later, Kaylee got up and got ready too.

(Hailee's outfit on the left and Kaylee's on the right)

"Girls are you ready?" Dad shouted from downstairs and we ran downstairs with our bags.

"Yup!" I said putting my hair in a messy bun.

We ate breakfast then dad dropped us off at Scott's house. But before he left he stopped me. "Did you text your mother yet?" He asked me.

"No but I will" I told him and he nodded his head. To be honest I don't feel like talking to my mom right now so I won't.

I walked up to Scott who was waiting at the from door with Kaylee just talking about stuff. "My favour niece" he said hugging me.

"Nice to see you too" I laughed and he ushered us inside.

"I made some cookies" he said bringing a plate.

"Ooo my favourite" Kaylee said taking one. "Thank you" she said.

"Your welcome" he said smiling. He offered me some but I didn't want any.

"I'll show you to your room" I told Kaylee and she nodded her head.

When we got upstairs I get a phone call from mom but I ignored it. "Here's ya go" I told her and she smiled. I watched her put things away then we both decided that we would go to the mall.

Lizzie's pov
I was laying in bed waiting for scarlett. "Scar she's probably sleeping" I told her as she came in the room with her phone.

"I know she's not" scar said laying down next to me.

"Try tomorrow" I told her and she nodded her head. We both went to sleep.

~next morning~

Scarlett was already up and calling Hailee. "Why isn't she picking up!" Scarlett threw her phone on the bed almost hitting me with it.

"Do you want meet to text her to make you at ease?" I suggested and she nodded her head.

I sent her a text asking her if everything is okay and she responded saying yes. Then I told her to text her mom since she's worried sick but she didn't answer to that.

"Just wait a few hours" I told scar and she nodded her head. She then got ready for set. I didn't have scenes to film today so i had nothing to do.

I finally decided to go check up on Hailee. So that's what I did after Scarlett left.

I drove to Scott's house and knock on her door.

Hailee's pov
After we went to the mall, Kaylee had to go home and get some stuff but then she'll be back so it was okay.

I sat in the living room while Scott was flooding laundry upstairs. I heard a knock of the door then I looked outside the window and saw Lizzie's car. Maybe mom came with her?

"I got it!" Shouted and ran to the door. "Hi m- oh hi Lizzie" I said kinda sad since mom wasn't there.

"Wow that was depressing" Lizzie said walking in and closing the door. "You okay babe?" She asked me.

"Yes can i see your phone real quick?" I asked her and she slowly took out her phone.

"What for?"

"I took pictures on there last time and I want to send them to me" i told her and she nodded her head.

I started sending photos to my phone when I saw a text from Scarlett saying "why didn't she answer me yet? Why is she acting like a little brat" she said and I started crying.

That's what scarlett's mom told her and she was right. I am a brat. "Here's your phone and tell Scarlett that I'm not a brat. She's just a bad mother" I said walking away to go find Scott.

"What?" I head lizzie said but I ignored her. I then heard the door close. I think she left.

"Woah why are you crying?" Scott stopped me.

"Um nothing" I said whipping my tears away.

I don't think he bought it but he changed the subject. "Oh and your dad is coming over with your mom tonight for supper" he said and I was happy to see dad.

"Oh okay" I said walking away. "Oh and Kaylee is coming back at like 6" I told him and I heard him say okay.

~time skip~

Kaylee finally came back and now we were waiting for my mom and dad to show up for supper.

Kaylee and I started to get bored so we put on a movie while we waiting.

*ding dong* "I'll get it" I said rushing to the door and opening it. I was kinda disappointed to see who didn't show up. "Where's mom?" I asked dad who was standing there by himself.

"She couldn't make it" he said looking sad.

"Oh" i said and he hugged me. "I'm sorry" he said letting go of me.

"Who wants to be with their child who is a brat anyways" I told him then walked away.

"What are you saying" dad ran towards me and spun me around so that I faced him.

"Oh it's just that my 'mom' called me a brat today" I said quoting the mom word.

"She told you that?" He said getting kinda angry.

"Well no, she texted Lizzie and I saw it" I walked towards the kitchen and sat down.

"Well we can have fun without her anyways" Kaylee said sitting down next to me.

"Yeah" i sighed.

We all talked and polished games after. Soon dad had to leave to get ready for some scenes for tomorrow and he invite Kaylee and i to go and watch. We obviously said yes.

We helped scott clean up then went to bed. I was so tired and for what?

Were back bitchesssss

I need some suggestions lmao