25

Hailee's pov
We finally arrived home now mom and Lizzie can relax and not stress over me. I can be very stressful sometimes. Just sometimes though.

"Hey kid, do you have homework to do?" Lizzie gently asked me as she sat down next to mom in the kitchen.

"Yeah I'll go do that right now" I grabbed my bag from the bottom of the stairs and made my way up to my room.

I sat at my desk, pulling out my books, and I tried to study but I couldn't. I get bored easily soooo I decided to texted Kayden or Zoe.

I decided to text Kayden first.

Me
Hey Kayden, it's Hailee from earlier

Kayden
Heyyy girl what's up

Me
Not much just trying to do homework

Kayden
Yikes homework is so boring I can't stand it. Oh my moms calling for supper

Hailee
Okay enjoy!

Kayden
Thank you I'll talk to you later though

Hailee
Okay

Then i decided to text Zoe.

Hailee
Hi Zoe, it's Hailee from earlier today

Zoe
Oh heyyy how are you????

Hailee
I'm good. Are you eating right now?

Zoe
How did you know?!

Hailee
Your brother told me so I'll leave you be

Zoe
Oh okay yeah moms getting mad at me cause I'm texting while eating

Hailee
Hahaha that's funny

Zoe
See you later maybe at school

Hailee
Yup

Zoe
Bye Hailee xoxo

Hailee
Bye Zoe xo

I then finally decided that I should try and do some homework since we're going back to school Monday. But it's only Saturday soooo I think I'm fine. But I still should do some.

10 minutes later...
"Ugh this stupid history!" I slammed my book down.

I could hear some footsteps walking towards my room then the door opening. "You okay in here?" It was Lizzie. Thank god. She's good in history, well actually in everything. She's really smart but also moms smart too.

"This history doesn't make sense" she pulled out a chair and sat down next to me. "Why should we care when the First World War started and who the fuck Napoleon is!" I was getting triggered.

"Okay let's calm down a little" Lizzie calmly told me. It's annoying how she can be so calm in every situation.

Well in some at least. She told me that she would get some panic attacks... I do too and let me tell you.

They suck.

"Want me to help you?" She asked picking up my pencil.

"Yes please" she nodded and we started working.

1 hour later...
"You suck" Lizzie told me as she quizzed me on some things.

"Hey you swallow" I immediately regret saying that. "Hehe um" i nervously laughed.

"Excuse me?" She set the papers down.

"Hehe i mean I know what you and mom do sometimes... I'm not stupid" she sighed then laughed. Thank god she's no mad.

"Anyways, let's finish then we can go eat supper" I nodded and we studied again.

To be honest, I don't know why I'm study. It's not like I have a test on Monday... WAIT FUCK!

I started to panic and Lizzie saw it. "Hey you'll do just fine on the test"

"How the fuck did you know I had a test!" I think I'm being a little dramatic. Hey! It's not my fault. You can blame my father for that.

"I have my ways" she smirked and i rolled my eyes.

"Girls suppers ready!" I heard mom shout from downstairs and I turned to face Lizzie.

"Race ya!"

"Winner gets to pick the movie" she told me and we both nodded.

"Ready" I got ready to run for the hills.

"Set" Lizzie cracked her knuckles. Ah shit. I forgot how competitive she is.

"Go!" I yelled and we both ran out the room.

Scarlett's pov
I made some homemade pizza which turned out really nice. I set the table and called the girls that supper is ready.

I waited for them but all I heard Hailee shout 'go'. Oh god. I sat down since I knew what was going on.

"Hey be careful!" I shouted remembering how competitive my girls are. This will end bad.

I could hear them coming closer and closer until I heard someone hit a wall.

I quickly got up, like I was the flash, and ran towards whoever fell. They were laying on the floor holding their head.

"Shit"

Heheheh who do you think it was lmao

This chapter was inspired by what happened this morning lmao