56

Hailee's pov
I'm back home with dad just chilling on my phone on the couch. "What are you doing?" Dad asks sitting next to me. "Watching tiktok" I told him. We sat in silence till he spoke up again.

"Why did you punch the girl?" He asks me. Bitch what!? "I didn't. Well I did but she punched me first" I told him and he looks like he didn't care. "That's not what your principal told me" "Yeah but he wasn't there to witness it" I told him getting mad.

"So you did-" "You know what? I'm done" I get up from the couch. "Hailee get back here we're not done talking" he says. "Well I am" I storm off to my room and put on my shoes and storm downstairs. "Where are you going?" Dad ask shouting just a little.

I completely ignore him and walk out the door. Why can't he just let me fucking explain my side. It's so annoying. I walk to the skatepark near by not knowing where else to go. I didn't really thing that part through.

I find a bench and sit down relaxing a little. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see who it was. "Oh hey Zoe" I said looking back to the horizon. "What's wrong?" Zoe sits next to me and I sigh.

"My dad doesn't believe me about the fight" I tell her. "Oh" she holds my hand and squeezes it. I don't know why but it feels nice. "So what are you doing here?" She ask me. "Just wanted to get away" she nods her head and we sit there in silence.

"Well I'm getting ice cream if you want to join me" Zoe stands up and extends her hand for me and I gladly take it. "Okay" we start walking still holding hands. "Where was Kayden yesterday?" I ask her and she sighs.

"He's not feeling well" I nod my head. "What would you like?" She asks me. We arrived at the ice cream shop and I didn't even notice. "Um just some vanilla" I smile at her and she orders out ice cream.

"Here ya go" she hands me my ice cream. "Thanks" she smiles at me and we start walking. "Well I should get-" I apparently ran into something. "Omg are you okay?" Zoe immediately helps me up and I feel dizzy.

"Y-yeah" I said trying to steady myself but I was stumbling everywhere. "Okay let's get you home" I nod my head. I try walking but that doesn't work so Zoe carries me bridal style. "Thanks" I mumble and she smiles down at me.

We walk for a bit then she stops. "Wait who's house?" "Moms" I told her and she starts walking again. It's not that far. Soon we arrive and she knocks on the door.

Scarlett's pov
"Let me just-" "no!" Vi throws her crayons on the floor and I sigh. "I can't find Mr. Cuddles" Lizzie walks in looking stress. "I want Mr. Cuddles!" Vi is crying now. "I know we're looking" I pick her up and set her on the couch with her juice and her blanket.

I'm looking in her toy chest when I hear someone knock on the door. "You go get it. I'll keep looking" Lizzie says and I walk over to the door and open it. "Zoe? Hailee?" I see Zoe holding Hailee bridal style.

"What happened? And why is Hailee looking really pale?" I invite her in and help her lay Hailee down on the couch. "Well she kinda left her dads because he wouldn't listen to her side then we met at the park and later she hit her head"

"Hit her head on what?" I ask moving some of Haiz hair out of her face. "On a pole" she says and I sigh. "Okay thanks for-" "I want Mr. Cuddles!!" Vi is still crying but Lizzie is now holding her trying to calm her down.

"Who's Mr. Cuddles?" Zoe asks looking at Violet crying. "It's her penguin and we can't find it" I tell her. "You mean that one" she points to the penguin behind a chair. "Omg yes thank you" I get up and grab it.

As soon a Violet sees it she makes grabby hands for it. I kneel down in front of her and Lizzie. "Crying is not the answer okay?" She nods her head and I give it to her.

I walk back to Haiz and she actually looks sick. "How hard to you think she hit her head?" I ask Zoe and she thinks for a bit. "Not that hard but it would still hurt" she tells me and I get up to make a phone call to you doctor.

Hailee's pov
I really don't feel good I don't know why but I hate it. It didn't help when Violet was crying about something. I don't know what it was. I don't care at this point.

"Hailee?" I feel someone poking my face and I look over to see Vi holding Mr. Cuddles with her sippy cup in her other hand. "Hmm" "You feeling yucky?" She ask and I nod my head. Momma walks towards us and kneels down beside me.

"Wanna go in your room to rest?" She ask me and I nod my head. She was about to help me up but Zoe stops her. "I got ir Ms. Olsen" she says and picks me up. "Can I go with Hailee?" I hear vi ask momma. "Only if she wants you too" momma answers.

I get put on my bed and I get under the blankets. Zoe is sitting down next to me and I see Vi standing in the doorway looking at me with sad eyes. I pat the spot next to me mentioning her to come over.

I could see she was struggling to get on my bed since it was high up so Zoe went over to help her. "Thanks" vi told her and she cuddles up next to me. "Better?" Vi looks at me. "Much better thank you" she smiles and lays back down.

We sit there in silence until I felt like I needed to puke. I rush out of bed bed and to my bathroom barely making it. I feel someone walking in and pulling my hair back and rubbing my back.

Violet's pov
Hailee ran to the bathroom I don't know why. Then her friend went after her. I don't know who her friend is but she's nice. I heard some weird noises and I don't wike it. I'm going to go get Scarlett and Lizzie.

I try getting down the bed using the covers and I almost mad it but I slip and fell. I landed on my butt but it didn't hurt that much. She had a soft floor. I get up and get Mr. Cuddles and run to find Lizzie or Scarlett.

I see Scarlett on the phone with someone so I'm not going to bother her. I look to find Lizzie and she's picking up some of my toys. I feel bad leaving them out. I will clean them after. "Mo-Lizzie" I tug on her shirt and she looks down at me.

"Yes baby" she picks me up and I point upstairs. "What's wrong?" She walks towards the direction I'm pointing at. "Sick" I tell her and she rushes upstairs with me in her arms.

We go to Hailee's room and Lizzie sets me down on her bed and rushes over to the bathroom. I don't know what's going on in there but I don't like it.