57

Scarlett's pov
I walk around the house and I don't see anyone then I hear someone running downstairs to the kitchen. "Zoe?" She's getting a bottle of water. "What are you doing?" I ask her and she grabs my hand dragging me upstairs.

I walk in Hailee's room and see her laying on her bed like a starfish with Lizzie holding Violet beside the bed. "What's going on here?" I ask making my way to everyone. "She's sick".

"I already called the doctor and he should be here in like 20 minutes" i sit down next to Hailee touching her head. She wasn't that hot but she looks pale. She looks she's going to throw up so I bring her garbage can and she immediately throws up in it.

"Okay I don't like this" I said helping Hailee while calling the doctor saying that he doesn't have to come anymore and that we are going straight to the hospital. "Come on" i help Hailee up with the help of Zoe.

"Mom I feel gross" Haiz tells me. "I know baby. We're going to the hospital" I tell her and she gently nods her head and we take her downstairs. "Crayons" I hear Vi ask for them and Lizzie grabs them and puts them in her backpack along with other things she might need.

Violet's pov
Lizzie set me down and put some snacks and crayons and books and also extra clothes for me in my backpack. "Up" I make grabby hands. "Just a second Vi" I pout and she puts her shoes on and runs out.

I'm sitting on the floor trying to put my shoes on while Scarlett is helping Hailee. "Need help?" Someone said and I look up to see the nice girl that helped Hailee. I nod my head and she helps me put my shoes on.

"Okay done" she says. "Thank you" I tell her and she smiles. "Zoe can you take Vi please" Scarlett says and she nods. She picks me up and brings me to the car. Half way there Lizzie comes up to us. "Here's your kid" the girl name Zoe hands me over to Lizzie.

"You okay honey?" Lizzie asks me putting me in my seat. I nod my head and look over to see Scarlett coming with Hailee. After putting Hailee in her seat we drive off with Zoe in the car. I look over and see Hailee looking really yucky.

Zoe waves at me and I wave back then I look out the window to see some tall trees passing by. "Vi" I hear someone whisper. I wake up and see Lizzie unbuckling me. I guess I must have fallen asleep.

"I'm hungry" I tell her and she nods her head and picks me up. "Okay I'll give a snack just wait a second" she says and I cuddle up against her and she rubs my back. We walk in a building. It's all white with some red.

It smells weird. And I don't wike it. I don't know what's happening but Zoe is making silly faces and makes me laugh. "Why are you laughing?" Lizzie asks rubbing my back still. "Zoe's funny" I laugh because she's making another silly face.

We start walking again to a room. It looks scary because there's strings attached to Hailee and I don't wike that. But there's a little play area so Lizzie sets me down there. She then sets my bag done next to me and pulls out some gold fish.

"Here you go baby" she opens the zip lock bag and hands it to me. But before I could eat anything she wipes my hands with some white soft paper thing. I don't know what it's called. "Okay now you can eat" she says and I start eating.

I eat then I wanted to colour a drawing. I pull out my colouring book from my bag and some crayons and start colouring a flower. "Can I join you?" Zoe sits down next to me and I nod my head. I hand her a paper and she grabs a crayon and starts colouring.

After a while, I finished my flower. I get up so show Lizzie and Scarlett. "Lizzie look!" She's sitting down next to Scarlett and I show them the paper. "Wow you did all that?" Scarlett says and I nod my head showing her kinda shoving it in her face.

"When we get home, we will hang it up on the fridge" Lizzie says kissing my head and I run off to draw some more.

30 minutes later...
I'm bored and I finished my gold fish. The doctor is in the room talking to Scarlett and Lizzie about Hailee. He said something with her head? I don't know any of those words. I'm only four.

"Okay thank you" I hear Scarlett say to the doctor then he leaves. "My moms here to pick me up" Zoe says standing up saying bye to everyone. Now I'm extra bored. Then I felt like a needed to go potty.

I get up and walk over to Scarlett. "Mommy I need to potty" I tell her and she looks at me shocked. "What?" I tilt my head. I'm confused. "You said 'mommy'" she says and I nod my head. "Yes!! She called me 'mommy'!" She picks me up and spins me around.

I don't know what's happening but I still need to go potty. "Mommy potty" I tell her. "Oh yeah" she grabs my bag and runs out of the room passing Lizzie. "Where you going?" She asks mommy. "Vi needs to go potty" she tells her.

Before we could walk off again i say "bye momma" I wave at her and she smiles and waved back.

Lizzie's pov
Violet just called me 'momma'! I wave back at her and go check up on Hailee. The doctor says that she has a mild concussion due to her hurting her head. "Haiz?" I open the door and see her playing with her shirt.

"Hmm" she looks up and I make my way over. "You feeling better?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "Anything still hurting?" She nods her head. "My head still hurts" "okay I'll ask the doctors for medicine" I start to walk away but she stops me by holding my hand.

"Stay please" she gives me those eyes and I can't say no to that. "Okay" I lay down on her bed beside her and she cuddles next to me. "So what happened to your head?" I ask her as she's playing with the rings on my fingers.

"Well the first time I hit my head was when Gabby threw my up against a locker then the next time was earlier today" she tells me and I sigh. "You didn't start that fight did you" I ask her. "No Gabby did" she tells me.

I'm going to make a call to the principal about this. Gabby isn't getting away with this.