14

Chris pov
I felt the ground shake and I knew immediately that it was an earthquake. I saw some pictures fall off the wall and other stuff too then I realized that Hailee is by herself in the library.

"Stay here" I told Scarlett and Lizzie who were under the table taking cover.

"What are you doing?!" Scarlett said taking my hand.

"I need to make sure Hailee is okay" I said and she nodded her head and let go of me.

I quickly but carefully made my way to the library. I opened the door and notice Hailee staring at something that was about to fall on her.

"Oh no" I said as I ran to her and quickly grabbed hold of her and pulling her towards me just in time. If I haven't been there earlier, it would have hit her head.

"Am i dead?" She asked as her eyes were closed and the earthquake finally stopped.

"Hmm let me check" I said gently pinching her.

"Owww" she said rubbing her arm and glaring at me.

"I guess your alive then" I said. "Are you okay? Anything's hurting?" I asked making sure she didn't hurt herself.

"No I think I'm okay" she said sighing. "Thanks dad for saving me" she called me dad!

"I wouldn't want my baby girl to be in a comma now would I?" I said laughing a little.

"I guess not" she said and she hugged me. "Thanks again"

"Shall we go see if your mom and Lizzie are okay?" I said and she nodded her head and we walked to where they were last seen.

Scarlett's pov
Chris left to go see if Hailee was okay and I looked over to see Lizzie shaking. She hates big things like this.

"Hey it's going to be okay" I told her as I reached to hug her but she immediately launched herself into me. "It's almost over" I said rubbing her back.

1:37 minutes later...
The earthquake was finally over and Lizzie stayed in my arms. "Babe it's done" I said putting a finger under her chin so that she can look up at me.

"I hated that" she said looking up at me.

"I know you did" I said gently placing a kiss i on her lips. I heard her moan and I quickly pulled back. "Did you just moan?" I laughed.

"N-no" she blushed and I pulled her in for another kiss.

"Get a room" I heard Hailee said and Chris laughing.

"Get your attitude checked" i said getting out from under the table and helping Lizzie up.

"I don't have an attitude" Hailee said crossing her arms.

"Yes you do"

"I must've gotten it from you then" she smirked and I rolled my eyes. "See!" She pointed at me and we all laughed.

"Okay so there's nothing broken so we can just put them back up" Chris said.

"Okay thank you" Lizzie said walking to the living room and picking some things up. We all helped her. Duh.

I was watching her pick up something's and damn let me tell you. She has an amazing ass. And she's so careful of what she does. I can't believe I'm falling in love with her.

"Stop staring, it's creepy" Hailee said beside me and that made me jump.

"I wasn't staring" I denied but she knew I was lying.

"You're a terrible liar" she smirked at me.

"I wasn't staring!" I said which made Lizzie walk toward us.