55

Hailee's pov
"Dad can I-" "what is wrong with you!? You from all people getting into a fight at school" he says sounding angry. "But it-" "don't. Don't say that it wasn't your fault because I know it was" we arrived home. "Fine don't believe me I dork care" I get out of the car slamming the door shut and storming off to my room.

I get to my room and put my stuff away. I then go to my bathroom and see how bad my stomach is. It's not that bad but hurts like a motherfucker. I sigh and go to my room and sit down on my bed.

I lay down falling asleep.

2 hours later...
"Suppers ready" I hear dad say from the other side of the door. I sigh and get up and walk downstairs to eat. It was kinda weird because he was probably still mad at me. But I hurry up and eat then walk back to my room.

As soon as I get to my room, I get a phone call from mom. I decline. She's probably calling me to yell at me. I lay on my bed about to shut my eyes when I get another phone call. No wait it was a face time from momma. Decline.

Then I get texts from them asking what's wrong and blah blah blah. I just ignore it. I'll answer it later. Maybe. I look over to my clock and see it's only 7:13pm. "You've got to be kidding me"

"I guess I go to more of that science project" I tell myself and get my papers and stuff out. I lay them on the floor and get to work. My friends separated the whole thing so we have our own thing to do.

2 hours later...
"Finally done" I put my stuff away. It was now around 9:30pm and I was getting tired so might as well just go to sleep. I have nothing else to do.

I get my lavender pjs on and brush my teeth and all that fun stuff. I climb in bed and was about to shut my lamp off when dad walks in. "I have to film tomorrow so you're coming" he says then closing the door. "Goodnight to you too" I roll my eyes and fall asleep.

The next morning...
I wake up around 8:15am and decide to take a shower. Today is going to be so boring. So I decide to wear some sweats and a hoodie. I hear someone knock on the door and I open it. "Yes?" "You ready?" Dad asks me and I nod my head leaving my room.

"There's breakfast there" he said getting his keys and walking out. I follow him and get in the car and we drive off. We finally made it to set and I climb out wishing I was in school for once.

"What are you doing here?" Flo asks me walking my way. "Got suspended" I tell her and she guides me to the food. "Why? What did you do?" She asks me and I sigh. "I didn't do anything. All I did was defend me and my friend" I told her and she was just staring at me.

"Explain" she demands. Fuck that's scary. "So basically Gabby called my friend a mean name and then punched me then I punched her back because of that and they think I started this fight so I'm suspended" I tell her and she sighs.

"Does your dad know the full story?" I shake my head. "I tried telling him but he won't listen" I tell her and I hear a little voice shouting my name. "Who's that little girl?" Flo asks and I turn around to see mom, momma and Violet.

"That would be my sister" I smile and walk up to them with Flo beside me. "Hi Hailee!" Violet wiggles her way out of momma arms and does grabby hands for me. I pick her up and tickle her side.

"Why aren't you in school?" Momma asks as mom is busy getting Violets bag from the car. "I'm suspended" I look down and Vi pokes my face. "What!?" "She shouldn't be tho" Flo says for me. "Okay we'll talk later young lady" momma says.

"Where's your father and why aren't you at school?" Mom comes up to us with Violet's bag. I sigh. "Suspended and it wasn't my fault" I told her and she looks mad but then looks at Flo then her face softens.

"Okay how about you show Vi all the yummy food" I nod my head and set my little sister down and grab her hand and start walking. Flo stays back with mom and momma.

"Why are you sad?" Vi asks me looking up at me. "I'm not sad" I tell her. "Lying" she says and I sigh. "Who's this?" I see Robert walking up to us with his sunglasses on. It's not even sunny out.

"Robert this is my little sister Violet. Violet this is Robert" I tell her and she waved at him. "She's cute" he says bending down and giving her his sunglasses and putting it on her. It was falling a little but it worked. "Why the sunglasses?" I hear Tom Holland.

"Don't you have juice boxes to drink?" Robert says and I laugh. "Juice?" Violet asks and I nod my head. "You want some?" I ask her. "Yes pwease" I nod my head and pick her up. "Well thanks for that sunglasses" I tell rob and he nods walking away.

"So this must be Violet" Tom says walking beside us. "Yup. Vi say hi to Tom" "hi" she says. "Awww she's so cute" he tickles her and she makes grabby hands to him so he gladly takes her from my arms.

"Has Seb or Anthony bothered you yet today?" I ask him. "Yeah they are so annoying" he says walking to the juices. "Well next time, I'll help you with an idea to make them stop" i wink at him. "Apple!" I hear Vi and she wiggles out of Toms grasp and grabs the apple juice.

I help her take the straw out and poke it in the hole and she drinks it. "Hey Tommy" Anthony comes up to us and I hear Tom sigh. "What do you want now?" He asks him. "Nothing just getting some of your juice" he laughs. "Don't you have a place to clean Cinderella" I glare at him.

We all stare at each other and then laugh. This is our friendship. We make fun of each other then laugh later on. "Haha funny" he says walking off. I feel someone tug on my shirt and I look down. "Potty" Vi says and I nod my head. "I'll be back" I tell Tom and he nods his head and we walk to the bathroom.

I don't really know how to do this and thank god mom was close to the bathroom. "Mom! Vi needs to go the bathroom!" I yell and she looks at me and runs towards us. "Okay" she says and I hand Violet over.

I walk away not knowing what else to do so I guess I'll just chill with the others. I look for Flo because she's fun to hang out with. "Hey Flo can I hang out with you?" I ask her sitting next to her. "Of course you can!" She hugs my side and we start talking about random stuff.

This day is going great but I'm scared for later. Why? I don't even know.