20

Hi guys I just want to let you all know that I will start posting more on my tiktok lmao kinda forgot about that...

Anyways there will be some up soon so make sure you go check that out!

Now back to the story

Hailee's pov
Kaylee had to go back home today and dad went back last night so that he could continue to film. "Uncle Scott?" I walked downstairs

"What's up trouble" I rolled my eyes to that.

"Can we do something?" I laid down beside him on the couch. "Like anything"

"What do you have in mind?" He asked me placing his book down.

"Can we go visit dad?" I gave him my puppy eyes and he sighed.

"Okay go text him and see if it's okay with him" i quickly got up and ran upstairs to test him.

I picked up my phone and saw that I got 10 text messages from 'mom' and some phone calls too.

I unlocked my phone and read some.

Mom 🕷❤️

Hi sweetheart just checking up on you. Please call me back

Hailee I can see that you read this

I'm sorry Haiz but please say something

It was stuff like that but I ignored it. So I went to my dads contact and texting him.

Dad 🇺🇸❤️

Can we come visit you?????

Yeah of course come by anytime!

I can downstairs to tell uncle Scott that we can go see dad! "Let's go now" I pulled him up and towards the door.

"You should bring some school stuff so that you can work on some while on set" Scott told me and I agreed with him.

After taking my laptop, notebook, pen and pencils and other stuff, I shoved it all in my Gucci bag that Scott also gave me.

I then ran downstairs and out of the door locking it behind me since uncle Scott was already waiting in the car. "You got everything?" He asked me as I hopped in.

"Yup!" I put my seatbelt on and we drove off towards set. It wasn't that far away, maybe about a 15 minute drive? I don't know.

Lizzie's pov
I was sitting in my chair waiting to get called to film while I heard someone yelling my name. "Lizzie!" I turned around and saw Hailee running towards me with Scott behind her struggling to keep up with a bag and stuff in his hands.

"Hey munchkin" I hugged her and kissed her on the head. "How's my favourite child" i poked her nose.

"I'm okay" I knew she was lying but I let it slide for now. "Do you know where dad is?"

"Oh yeah, he's getting his makeup done but he'll be out shortly" I told her and Scott finally reached us out of breath.

"Hey Lizzie" Scott handing Hailee's bag for her to take. "How are you?"