49

Hailee's pov
I decided to jump down. What's going to happen anyways? It's not that far. I look up once more at momma and she's giving me that face 'don't do it'. Yeah... I'm doing it.

I jump down and immediately fell on my ass. Stupid rocks. Why didn't I see them now my ass hurts like a bitch. A pointy rock is literally up my booty hole.

Oh and I'm about to cry cause it hurts so much. I try to get up but someone pushes me down making my booty hurt even more. "What did I tell you last time?" I look up and it was momma.

Lizzie's pov
I'm watching Hailee from across the room and I see her debating if she should jump down the stairs. I'm staring at her praying that she won't since last time she literally gave me a heart attack.

She looks up at me and smirks then jumps. I knew something bad was going to happen so I run towards her and see her landing on her ass. I can already tell she wants to cry but keeps it in.

I finally reach her and she tries to get up but I push her back down. "What did I tell you last time?" I tell her and she looks at me about to cry any second now. "Not too jump down because it stresses you out too much" she says laughing.

I'm glad she's laughing about this. Not really. "And you didn't listen" I help her up and she winced in pain. "When was the last time I listen? I didn't listen when you told me to eat my vitamins or the time you told me to do my homework for school and I pretended I did..."

She looks at me realizing what she just told me. "Hailee Jade Johansson!" I glared at her and she looks down. "I'm sorry I did take the vitamins after. After Flo forced me too and she helped me with the homework so I'm chilling"

I sigh and walk off leaving her there. "Hey! You're missing your kid!" She shouts but I ignore her. This child. "What's up with her?" Scar comes up to me.

"She's being herself" I laugh and Hailee runs over to us. "Ah I see your but doesn't hurt anymore" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

We said our goodbyes and walked to the car but Hailee stopped and ran back to go knows where.

Hailee's pov
I forgot my lucky pen. Yes I did get it but it fell when I fell on the floor. "Gotcha!" I grab it from the floor and ran back. "Bye guys!" I shout at them as I run back. I get some 'bye' backs and 'see you later'.

"Okay let's go" I said getting in the car and mom and momma look back at me. "What?" I put my seatbelt on. "Nothing" they both say. Hmmm okay then.

We drove back home but on the way we had a conversation about adopting a little bro or sis. "So we were thinking of adopting a little girl" mom says out of the blue. "Oh" that's all I said.

"But if you don't want that then that's completely fine" momma says and I'm processing this. I really want a sibling but what if they like the girl more than me?

"Hailee?" Mom snaps me out of my day dreaming. "Hmm?" I look at her. "Is that okay or?" She asks and I just nod my head. "Great! The adoption agency told us that we can see her tomorrow if you want to come Hailee" momma says and I just smile.

Scarlett's pov
Hailee didn't say much after we told her about our plan to adopt a little girl. We finally got home and Haiz immediately went to her room and slammed the door.

"Do you think she's okay with all of this?" Liz asks me and I'm not sure. "I really don't know" I tell her and she hugs me. "Let's hope she's okay with this" she tells me and I agree.

We stay like that for a bit until we decide to make some supper. Lizzie is cooking some food and I clean up some of Hailee's homework that's on the table. I notice that she didn't finish some of her math.

"I'll be back" I told liz. "Okay" she smiles and I walk upstairs with Haiz's homework. I gently knock on the door. "Go away!" She yells and I sigh. I know she wants to be alone but this isn't going to work. Not like this.

I open the door and see her on her bed crying. "Hailee..." I walk over to her desk and place her homework on it then walk to her bed and sit beside her feet. "Tell me what's wrong" she turns around to face me.

Her eyes are all red and her cheeks are stain with tears. "Nothings wrong" bullshit. "Truth please" I tell her and she sighs. She does grabby hands even though she's thirteen.

I smile and sit against her headboard and she snuggles against me. "I'm scared" she whispered against my skin. "About?" I play with her hair which makes her calm down.

"About how you guys are going to like the little girl more than me" she says and that breaks my heart. "Awww baby listen. We will always love you even if we add another person in our life. Don't ever think that we like someone more than you okay?"

She just nods her head and I hear the door open. "Time to eat!" Lizzie says happily but the smile drops when she's sees us on the bed. "Why's is Hailee sad?" She mouths at me. "Talk later" I mouth back and she nods her head.

Lizzie walks around the bed and sits down next to Haiz and she starts to play with her hair. We stay like this just like a happy family. "I have a question" Haiz says out of nowhere.

"Which is?" I ask her and she looks up at us. "Do I really stress you out?" She asks and I look over at Lizzie and we laugh. "Everyday" we say together. "Oh I'm sorry" she says looking down.

"Hey don't worry about it. It's our job to feel stressed out because our kid is doing crazy things that we let them do" Lizzie says and I smile when she says 'kid'.

"So if I run away but end up at like dads house and you had no idea where I was... how stress would you guys be?" She asks me and I sigh. "Your momma hair would be falling out" I say and Liz slaps my arm.

"Interesting" she says then she gets up and runs out the room. "Well that was weird conversation" Liz says and I agree. We walk downstairs holding hands and sitting down at the table.

Hailee's pov
I sit down and start eating then I had a thought about the whole wedding planning. "Sooo what wedding style do you guys want?" I ask them and they look at me.

"Well-" mom starts talking but I already know the answer. "Modern okay so is there somewhere you guys want to do it at?" I ask them.

"Oh-" momma was talking but I cut her off already knowing again the answer. "Maui cool now what day are you planning on doing this?" I ask them and they look annoyed.

"Well we have to fi-" mom starts talking but I cut her off. Again. "So I'm like June? Got it" I went back to my food. "Why did you fucking ask them?" Mom says and I drop my fork.

"You said a bad word" I tell her and she clamps her hand on her mouth knowing that I'm right. "Swear jar" momma says pointing to the jar with like idk 3$ in it already.

Yeah the 3$ is from me. Kinda swear when I get angry sooo. "Fine" mom sighs and gets up and puts money in the jar. "Okay let's eat now" mom said annoyed. It's funny.

Anyways, we finish eating the momma helps me with my homework and mom packs my lunch for tomorrow and puts in the fridge. "Okay bed time" momma says closing my book and putting my homework in my bag.

"Okay" I walk up the stairs then stop in the middle and run back downstairs hugging mom and momma. They obviously didn't expect that but I don't care. I love them. Even if Lizzie is not related to me by blood, I still love her so much.

"Love you guys" I hug them tight and I know that they can't breath because they both tap my shoulder. "Hehe sorry" I laugh nervously. "We love you too Hailee" mom says kissing my head. "Okay I love you but you have school tomorrow so get to bed" momma says pushing me towards my room.

"See you two tomorrow love birds!" I shout and close my door knowing what they are already saying. 'Omg Hailee' 'jeez'. I just laugh at the though and get ready and got to bed.

suggestions