46

⚠️crabs 🦀⚠️

Hailee's pov
It was a couple days later and mom, momma and I were at the beach chilling. Well I had practice and they just wanted to come and watch.

I practice for a bit until I got tired to I ran back but on the way back, I felt something hard pinch me. I didn't realize how much it hurt until about 5 seconds later.

Lizzie's pov
Scar and I were watching Hailee surf but then we see she got bored or tired to she got out of the water and run back to us.

On the way she stops and looks down then back up and see tears in her eyes. "Scar!" I say and I get up and run to Hailee. When I get there, she was crying.

I don't know why. "Baby why are crying?" I ask panicking. "M-my foot" she says and I look down and see a grab attached to it. "Shit" I heard Scar say then running off to somewhere.

I gently pick Hailee up making sure that the grab isn't near anything that it can attach too. I carry her back fo out towels and place her down gently. "Momma it hurts" she says.

"I know it down" I tell her. I don't know how to help her but then I hear Scarlett talking and coming towards us. "Yeah she has a crab stuck and we don't know how to get it off" she says then we see Noah walking up to us.

"Ah I see. Okay Hailee, bit down on this" he hands her a towel and she bits down. Oh god. I'm scared.

Hailee's pov
Noah just told me to bit down on a towel so that's what I'm doing right now. "Okay ready?" I nod my head and I feel something sharp on my foot and I can't help my yell in pain but it's muffled due to the towel.

I then feel my foot sting. I look down and see Noah putting some gel on it. Mom is rubbing my back and momma is holding my hand. I probably dug my nails deep in her skin.

"Okay done" Noah told me and he gave me some water and I chugged that bitch. I was thirsty. "Thank you" Momma said and he nodded and walked away.

Not gonna lie, my foot hurts like a bitch. And now it's red and swollen. "Maybe we should go back home" mom suggests but I shake my head. "No i want to continue" I tell her and she sighs.

"Haiz you can't with your foot hurting like that" momma said packing some stuff. I cross my arms not wanting to go. Yes I'm being stubborn but guess who I got that from.

"No I'm fine see" I stand up to show them I can continue but it kinda hurts and I think they can see right through me. "Yeah no we're leaving" mom says grabbing my surfboard. "No" I said and mom turns around to face me.

"Haiz stop being so stubborn and let's go" mom says and I roll my eyes. "It's not my fault I'm so stubborn" I tell her grabbing my towel. "I did get it from you" I tell her walking pass her. It kinda hurts but I can suck it up.

We walked to the car and on the way there Noah waves goodbye at me so does his dad. I wave back of course. "What should we get the cast?" Momma asks putting her seatbelt on. I copy her.

"I'm not sure" mom says starting the car. "Haiz what would you like?" I had no idea what they were talking about. "Well I would like to have a younger sister or brother..." I look down then it goes silent so I look up. "But that's not what you meant right?" I laugh nervously.

Lizzie's pov
When Scar asked what Hailee wanted I don't think she knew what we were talking about because she said that she wanted a younger sister or brother. But when she said that, I couldn't help but smile. So did Scar.

Scarlett's pov
Haiz just said that she wanted a younger sibling and my heart stopped. Like in a good way. I don't know why I'm smiling like an idiot but liz is doing it too.