52

⚠️cuteness⚠️

Hailee's pov
When we walk in, there's a little area that we can see a little girl colouring. Then there's other kids doing other things. "Violet look who's here" Maria says and the little girl snaps her head in our direction and smiles.

She runs over to us and hugs mom and momma's legs. "Hi!" She says and mom picks her up and tickles her. I can't help but feel a bit jealous but I shouldn't. "Are you ready to go home?" Mom asks her and she nods her head.

"Okay now we just need you to sign the papers and you are good to go" Maria says walking to her office and mom sets Violet down and walk to the office with mom. 'Watch her' momma mouths to me and I nod my head.

She looks up at me. She has blue eyes with dark brown hair. She's also tan. "Hi, my names Violet" she smiles at me and I crouch down to her level. "My names Hailee and I guess I'm going to be your new sister" I tell her and she squeals and hugs me.

I almost fell down. She's really cute. "So how old are you?" I ask her even though I know the answer and she lets go of me. She looks down at her fingers and shows me five fingers. "Four!" She happily says.

I laugh and put a finger down. "That's four" she looks at her hand and smile. "Four!" She says again. "Wow your a big girl" I tell her and she nods and goes to get her colouring book and brings it over to me.

She sets down some markers and starts colouring. She then looks up at me waiting for something. Oh I get it. I pick up a crayon and start colouring with her. I colour inside the lines but she doesn't. It's kinda funny.

"So what's your favourite colour?" I ask her and she looks up at me and points to my shirt. "Purple?" I ask her and she nods. "P-purple" she says struggling a bit but she eventually said it.

She talks to me about a story or something I'm not sure. But I can tell that she's struggling a bit with her talking but she's only four so. "You girls ready?" I hear momma say and I look up and I see her smile.

"Yeah" I help Violet clean up and put it in her purple backpack that she brought over. "Let's go" I say walking to the door and mom takes Violets bag and mom holds Violets hand.

We say thank you to Maria and walk to the car. Mom helps Violet in her car seat that I didn't even notice was in there. "Purple!" She exclaims pointing to her seat. "That's right" mom says making sure she's buckled and closing the door.

Mom gets in the drivers seat and starts the car. On the way home, momma would look back at us making sure that we are still alive since it was quiet. Actually the radio was on but other than that, it was quiet.

I'm looking out the window until I feel someone poking my hand so I look over and see Violet looking at me holding her hand out for me to take. I gladly take it and she holds it staring out of her window.

Okay maybe this won't be that bad.

Violet's pov
Im so happy I get to have a family! I now I have a big sister and two mommies. We then get to a big house and it's so pretty. I let go of the Hailee's hand.

Lizzie comes over to unbuckle me and sets me down. I see Hailee and Scarlett walking to the door but I want to be carried. I'm tired but it's still sunny out.

I whine a little and Lizzie looks down and I made grabby hands wanting to be picked up. She understands that so she picks me up and walks us to the door.

She opens it and it looks pretty. It's like a castle. "You like it?" She asks me and I nod my head. She sets me down and takes her shoes off. I do the same and place them beside the purple ones.

I look around and see Hailee getting a drink. It this it's water. I run up to her making grabby hands. I like her. She's nice.

Hailee's pov
I'm getting some water when I hear some small footsteps running towards me. I look over and see Violet running making grabby hands. I smile and set my cup down and pick her up.

She smiles at me. "Sip?" She asks me and I nod my head. I grab my cup and hand it to her. She looks at it now taking it. Maybe she doesn't want to spill it since she has small hands.

I help her drink some water then set her down. "Hey Vi, how about we show you your room?" Mom says and Violet nods her head and runs up to her. Mom walks upstairs with her and I just go on my phone.

I scroll through Instagram licking some post and going to Flo's Chanel and click on 'Cooking with Flo'. I start watching that till someone taps on my shoulder. "You okay?" Momma asks and I nod my head.

"Would you like to help me set up some things for Vi?" She asks and I nod my head. I have nothing else to do so I guess I can help. Well I do have school work to do but that can wait.

We got up to Violets room and see her and mom playing with dolls on the floor. "Ready?" Momma asks me getting some clothes out from the bags from earlier. "Yup!" I help her out the clothes in the closet and put some books away and stuff like that.

I help for a bit until I fell someone tap on my leg. "Play?" Violets asks me handing me a doll and I take it. "Sure" I walk over to her bed so does Violet. But she stops at the end trying to climb on. She's too small to do so so I help her up.

"I'll go start on supper" mom says walking out of the room smiling. Momma is still getting things set up around the room while we play.

I notice that she's literally a mini me. Except the hair and eye colours are different but she does act like me a bit which is funny.

This will not be that bad...

(What Violet looks like)

Suggestions