38

Hailee's pov
I woke up extra early today to prepare for the proposal. I reserved a nice private place on the beach for them and some people who can decorate it. Oh I also got them dresses to wear. Hehehehe I'm all prepared. No one knows about this except dad.

"Dads here bye!" I shout thru the house hopping one of them heard me and run outside and jump in dads car. "Ready for tonight?" I ask him.

"Yup!" He says and starts driving.

Scarlett's pov
I wake up to see a note suck on my head. I rip it off and read it.

Grab your soon to be fiancé and open the closet. You will see a red and black suit for you and a red dress for momma. Now I want you to wear that tonight since we are meeting up at restaurant and bring your ring hehehe - boss bitch xoxo

She thinks she will get away with her calling herself that. I wake lizzie up and walk to the closet to see the dresses. "We're going out tonight so we have to wear these according to Hailee" I tell her.

"Okay" she says and gets ready for the day.

We decide just to chill until we have to get ready.

Major time skip...
I get a text from Hailee sending my the location to meet up. It's somewhere on the beach which is nice.

I was in the bathroom getting dressed and thinking of the right thing to say when I propose.

(Scarlett's outfit)

(Scarlett's outfit)

(Lizzie's outfit)

"Babe you ready?" I call out walking out of the bathroom.

"Yeah let's go!" She grabs my hand not letting me have time to tell her how pretty she looks. "Hurry up" she drags me outside and to the car.

"Someone's in a rush" i laugh and get in and start driving to the destination.

Hailee's pov
I had my dress at dads house so i changed there and dad did too.