27

Hailee's pov
Today is the day that mom and momma drops me off at dads house. I don't want to leave. We had so much fun but I have too. "Haiz you ready?" Momma... wait I mean Lizzie walked in my room.

"Yeah" I told her and she walked over to me and grabbed my bag. "Oh I can do it"

"No it's okay" she told me and we both walked downstairs to see mom talking to someone on the phone.

"Okay thank you so much" mom wrapped up the phone call.

"Who was that?" I ask her.

"That was the police and they said that we can move back in my house" mom told us and I saw that Lizzie looked a bit sad.

Ahh I forgot about the whole situation. Here's a recap if you guys forgot too. Okay so I was home alone when someone knock on my door but it was only the mail man but then I saw some paparazzi across the street. Then more came and they got it in the house somehow and I hide in moms bathroom until she came back. Then they told us that we should stay with someone else for a while until we fix this problem. So we did, mom said that we would be staying with her mom but that didn't work out. Her mom hit her and told her that I'm a disappointment and that she is too so we left and Lizzie told us that we could stay with her. Yeah that's it.

"Okay I can help you pack" Lizzie told her and she agreed. "Okay let's go see Chris" she said walking outside to the car with my bag still in her hands.

We all hopped in and drove to dads house. When we got there, I grabbed my stuff and ran to the door.

"Haiz be patient!" I heard mom yell as she locks the door to her car.

"Hey pumpkin" dad opened the door for me and I immediately got trample because of Dodger.

"Hi Dodger" I pay his head and walked inside. Soon mom and Lizzie walked in.

"Why don't you go and out your stuff away" dad told me and I agreed. So I went upstairs to my room and put my stuff away.

I then walked back down and only found mom and Chris talking about something. I didn't know where Lizzie went. "Where's momma?" I asked mom and I saw that dad had a confused face.

"She's just a the bathroom hunny" she brushes my hair out of my face.

"Did she just called Lizzie her 'momma'?" Dad asked getting some juice.

"Ooo juice!" I walked towards him waiting patiently for him to finish pouring the juice.

"Yeah, is that okay? I can tell her to stop if you feel uncomfortable" I heard mom say and I frowned.

"No no it's okay she can call her whatever she wants" he told her and handed me some juice.

"Thanks dad" I drank it in one gulp. "So what are we doing today?" I asked him putting my cup in the dishwasher.

"Whatever you'd like to do pumpkin"

"Can we go to the beach?!" I saw momma walk beside mom. Okay I'm calling Lizzie 'momma' now.

"Yeah sure go get ready" he told me but mom stopped me.

"Stay close to Chris okay? We don't want you getting lost again" mom told me. She looked very serious.

"Okay" I told her but now momma stopped me.

"Promise us that you won't" momma told me looking serious too.

"I won't I promise momma" I told them and they both nodded.

After that, I ran upstairs to my room to change. After I finished, I put some shorts on and a white crop top.

(Hailee's swimsuit)

(Hailee's swimsuit)

Remember that not everyone will look like this. Please don't feel like you are at perfect because you are perfect just the way you are!! 💗💗

"Okay let's gooo" I shout running down the stairs.

"HAILEE JOHANSSON SLOW DOWN BEFORE YOU RUN INTO A WALL AGAIN!" I heard mom shout from downstairs so I slowed down. I don't want to hit my head again.

I walked downstairs nervously laughing. "Hey i didn't hit my head this time" I proudly said and they all rolled their eyes at me.

"Okay we should get going. We have things to do today" mom said grabbing her purse and momma looked confused.

"What are we doing?" Momma asked putting her shoes on.

"You'll see later" mom kissed her and I looked over to dad and he looked at me.

I fake gagged. "Eww there's a child in the room" I fake gagged again.

"You know one day you won't be sweet and innocent so you'll be doing things-" mom started to talk but dad cut her off.

"No no no she won't be doing any of that until I die" dad told them in a serious tone.

I know I'm thirteen but I'm confused. "Won't be doing what?" I asked them and they just stayed silent.

"Okay let's go" mom said hugging me. Then momma came a hugged me and kissed me on the head.

"Be good" momma told me before they both walked off.

"Always!" I told them and looked at dad and he shook his head. "Hey I'm alway good" I complained to him.

"Yes you are" he walked off to get his keys. "I hope you are until I die" he said thinking I didn't hear it.

"I heard that!" I told him and I sighed.

"Beach time!" Dad said already in his swimming trunks. How the fuck did he change that fast?

Anyways, we said goodbye to Dodger and left for the beach.

I feel like something bad should happen at the beach but what???