39

Hailee's pov
Dad drives us all back to his place and he tells us to put our pyjamas on since it's late and it's a sleepover so yeah know. "Boys change in my room girls in Hailee's" he says in a serious voice and we all went out separate ways.

After we get dressed, we go downstairs and see that there's sleeping bags and blankets everywhere in the tv room which is a big room with a massive tv. Kinda like the living and a movie theatre room. Ish. Idk hoe to explain it. "Okay boys in that side girls on the side" he says and we chose the sleeping bag we want to sleep in.

I chose the one that's close to Noah so that we can gossip at night. "Okay so we have the snacks and now all you have to do is chose the movie you guys want to watch" dad says with stuff in his hand and sets in on the table. "Have fun!" He says and leaves.

"Okay what movie are we watching?" Madison asks making herself comfortable beside me.

"Can we watch the Jungle Cruise?" Kaylee asks and I look around and looks like everyone agrees.

"I guess we are" I look for the movie on disney + and play it.

Time skip after a few movies...
"Goodnight kids" dad said shutting the light off. I turn around and make myself comfortable then notice that I forgot to text my moms goodnight.

I carefully unzip my sleeping bag and walk out the room to text them. I'm texting them in the group chat we have so I don't have to text twice.

Charlie's Angels 😘💗

Goodnight moms! Xoxo

Goodnight bubba 😘 - momma

Sweet dreams Haiz xo - mom

After that I go back to the room and sleep. I would have talk about drama and stuff but stupid Noah or Kaylee aren't awake. Who's sleeps that fast at a sleepover? Whatever. I'm kinda tired anyways.

The next day...
Lizzie's pov - 12:39 pm
I always had the thought that I could also adopt Hailee so that she can be officially mine, Chris and Scars (I don't even know if that's even possible but idc like I said I know nothing). I couldn't before but now I can. I'm sitting on the bed thinking. "Babe you okay? You have that thinning face on" Scar sits next to me holding onto my hands.

"I'm fine but I've been thinking of adopting Hailee so that she can be also mine" I look at her and she has a huge smile on her face. "I mean if you don't want that then it's fine. She is your da-" I got cut off my Scar hugging to death.

"She would love that. I'll talk to Chris" she said and texted him. We waited for him to respond and he said it's a perfect idea. "You can pick her up and I'll do the surprise" she says getting up and running off.

I wonder what she's doing. Oh well. I decided to go and why the papers signed since I have time. I go and come back so that Scar can do whatever she was thinking of doing with them.  It's now time to pick Hailee up so I say goodbye to Scar and hop in the car and drive to Chris' house.

Hailee's pov
2:03 pm

The escape room was canceled because Noah was sick and we didn't want to do it without him so we are going to do it another day.

My friends all left around 2 hours ago and now Lizzie is picking me up because she wants to hang with me. I'm completely fine with that.

"Haiz! Lizzie's here!" Dad shouts and i bolt downstairs running into dad. He quickly catches me before I hit the ground. "Careful"

"Careful. Got it" I walk this time to the door and give momma a big ass hug.

"How was the sleepover?" She kisses my head.

"Awesome! Dad made then boys sleep on one side of the room. It was funny" I tell her and dad just laughs.

I was about to ask her how was her night but then I really don't want to know. "You ready to go?" Momma ask me and I nod my head.

"Bye dad!" I hug him and run out to the car. I tried opening it but it was lock. I kept on trying even though I knew it was lock.

"Doing that won't make it unlock" i heard momma say and she unlocks it. "Okay your mom and I have a surprise for you when we get home" she tells me and I'm excited.

We finally get home and I run inside looking around but I don't see anything like a surprise. "Where's my surprise?" I ask momma as she walks in and shuts the door behind her.

"I don't even know" she tells me. Well that's fun.

"Can you two come here please?" I hear mom say from the living room and i sprint towards it with momma being slow behind me.

"Where's the surprise!?" I ask looking around and I see some balloons everywhere. "That's my surprise?" I was sad now. It was only balloons. I sit on the couch and momma and mom sits next to me.

"Okay close your eyes" mom says and I do so. I can feel something shuffling behind me but I ignore it. It was hard because I like to know what it is at all times.

"Okay open" momma says and I open them. I look up in front of me and there's still nothing. Then I look to my right and see momma holding a photo frame with a letter inside. I don't know what it was. "Read it" momma says giving it to me.

"Ugh I hate reading" I complain.

"Just do it. Promise it will be worth it" mom says and I sigh and start reading it.

2 minutes later...
Damn why was that so long and omg. Lizzie wants to adopt me so that I'm hers and not only Chris and Scarlett's. I can't believe it!!!! I'm shitting my pants. Wait I haven't spoken in a while. Maybe I should say something before they think I don't want it.

"So?" Mom says and I look over at momma with a big smile on her face.

"Yes you can adopt me" I throw myself at her and almost making her fall on the floor. "100% yes!" She then actually fell on the floor but I don't think it hurt her. She was still holding on to me so i think she's fine.

"Thank goodness" she says then I feel someone who's their arms around me. It was mom.

"Perfect family" she says hugging us both.

We stayed on the floor hugging each other for a bit until I literally fell asleep on momma. Damn sleepovers are tiring.

Okay so I don't even know if that's all possible but I don't care. It's a story so it doesn't matter

Suggestions