24

Scarlett's pov
After I finished throwing up in the garbage, I looked up to see Lizzie's cute face starting at me. "You okay bubs?" She asked me.

"Yeah" I look around to see if I can find Hailee and Kaylee but I couldn't. "Where's the girls?" I asked getting a bit worried.

"Um I don't know" Lizzie looked around but couldn't find them.

"Shit shit shit shit" I started to panic and Lizzie noticed.

"Hey bubs, calm down we will find them" i nod my head and she takes my hand and drags me over to the security booth.

Hailee's pov
I look around but there's no hope. Dad always told me if I ever get lost, I should find a woman with children's so that's what I'm doing.

I look around and found this woman with a girl around my age, a boy maybe a year or two older than me and another little girl maybe around 7?

I walked over to them and the girl looks up from her phone and smiles at me. "Hi, um sorry to bother you but could you help me find my mother?" I asked the woman politely who's handing the little girl a snack.

"Are you lost?" She asked me worried. I just nodded my head. "Okay, do you know her phone number?" She asked me pulling out her phone.

This is a great day to leave my phone at home 🙄😭✌️. "Yeah" I told her and she handed me her phone. I dialled moms number and waited for her to pick up.

No one did.

I tried again.

Again... nothing.

I handed the woman her phone back. "She's not answering" I told her and she nodded.

"Okay we should take you to security and see if anyone is looking for you" i nodded and she grab hold of the little girls hand. "Oh and my names Grace and this" she pointed to the girl who was starting at me the whole time. But not in a creepy way. "That's Zoe, she's thirteen and this is Kyden and he's sixteen" she pointed to the boy. "And this is Mia she's seven" the little girl waved at me and I waved back.

"What's your name?" The girl asked me.

"Um Hailee Sm-Johansson" i almost said my old lady name. Yikes.

"Nice to meet you" Kayden said and I smiled at it.

"Okay let's get going" Grace spoke and we started walking. I was walking in between Zoe and Kayden.

"So what school do you go to?" Zoe asked me.

"Um I got to Los Angeles High School" I told her and she smiled. Widely.

"We got there too!" She smiled.

"I haven't seen you there though" Kayden spoke for the first time in a while.

"Well you are older than us" Zoe mocked him and I laughed.

I then thought of something. "Hey can i use your phone?" I asked any of them.

"Yeah sure" Zoe quickly handed me her phone and I went to the phone app to call Lizzie. I forgot that she was with us.

I dialled her number and waited.

Nothing.

So I tried again and this time she picked up.

Lizzie
Hello?

Me
Lizzie?

I could hear her shout my moms names.

Lizzie
Hailee? Are you okay? Where are you? We can't find you and we're getting worried.

Me
Im okay. Im with this nice family and they are taking me to security.

Lizzie
Okay we are already there. Please hurry, we're really worried.

Me
Okay see you soon

Lizzie
Okay bye!

Me
Bye

I hung up and gave the phone back to Zoe. "Wow sounds like the person is really worried" she said and I agreed.

"So do you have a last name Hailee?" Zoe asked me as Kayden was on his phone reading there something.

"It's Johansson" I spoke but at the same time, Kayden yelled. "YOUR HAILEE JOHANSSON!" he looked like he was about to pass out.

"Yeah?" It's not like I'm famous or anything.

"Your Scarlett and Chris' daughter?!" Zoe looked shocked now.

"Yeah"

"That's cool" they both said and we arrived at the security.

"Hi this girl is lost and she's looking for her mom and-" Grace started to speak but got cut off my someone yelling my name.

Scarlett's pov
We arrived at the security booth and asked them if they've seen a thirteen year old girl with dirty blond hair.

"No sorry ma'am but we can help you find her" the security man.

"Um-" my phone rang and I looked to see who was calling me.

Unknown number.

I didn't answer since I had no idea who it was. "Could you please help us-" my phone rang again so I looked to see it was another unknown number.

The same one.

I ignored it. "Can you tell me where was the last place and time you saw her"

"Um yeah" we both explained to him where she was and what time we last saw her. Then Lizzie's phone rang and I looked at her and she shrugged.

Lizzie's pov
My phone rang and I looked to see who it was. It was an unknown number. So I didn't answer.

I went back to talking to the security guy but my phone rang again. It was the unknown number again so I decided to see what they wanted.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Lizzie?" It was Hailee!

"Scar it's Hailee!" I shouted to scarlett since she was off to find Hailee with some security people.

She immediately ran back to me and I started talking to Hailee. She told me that she found a nice family and that they are coming to the security booth.

We waited on the bench and they I saw this family coming up to the booth and I noticed that Hailee was with them.

"Hailee!" I shouted which made her, Scar and the family turn around.

"Lizzie!" She ran towards me and hugged me. She then went to hug her mom.

I got up to thank the family. "Thank you so much for helping her" I told the woman.

Hailee's pov
"Mom look" I heard Mia tell her mom as she was talking to Lizzie. "It's Natasha and Wanda" I laughed.

"Hey guys" mom came up to them and they froze. "What's your name?" She ask them and they all said there name. "Thank you for helping me find my daughter"

"No problem" Kayden said still a bit shocked.

"Mom they go to my school!" I shook her arm and she laughed.

"That's awesome!"

"Okay you ready to go?" Lizzie asked us and we nodded. We thanked the family again and started to walk away.

"Wait!" I stopped them before they left again. I ran back to the family. "Can I get your number?" I asked Zoe and Kayden and they both nodded.

"Hope we see you in school!" Kayden yelled at me as I walked back.

"Bye!" I shouted waving at them.

"Let's go home and let my heart rest" Lizzie spoke and I laughed. "Hey it's not funny"

"Sorry" I took her hand and moms and walked back.

Sooooo yeah that happened lmao

calling lizzie mom but accident