22

Hailee's pov
She did not just say that. "So your saying that my parents didn't raise me right?!" I shouted just a little.

"Well yeah, I certainly didn't raise you to act like that" she said giving me a blank expression.

I could feel tears coming but I tried to keep them in. "H-how would you even know" damn it there goes a tear. "You didn't even raise me!"

"I know I didn't but I'm still your mother"

"NO YOUR NOT MT MOTHER. YOUR NOTHING LIKE HER!" I shouted obviously getting angry at this woman.

"Hailee calm down" she said putting her hand on my shoulder but I took it off.

"YOUR NOT MY MOTHER AND YOU WILL NEVER BE!" I said storming off.

Putting my shoes on.

All I could think of is that I wanted to leave and not see Scarlett.

I opened the door and I could hear Scarlett telling me to come back but I ignored her.

I slammed the door and ran as fast as I could to the graveyard where my parents were buried.

I walked around whipping my tears away until I found them. I went to pick some flowers up and gently place them on the stones.

"Hi mom" I sat down. "Hi dad" I sighed. "I wish you guys were still here with me. I need you"

I sat there talking with them for a solid hour until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

Kaylee's pov
I wanted to see Hailee and I knew she was home alone for a while so I decided to walk over.

I knock on the door hoping Hailee would answer but she didn't.

It was Scarlett.

"Oh hi. Is Hailee home?" I asked looking inside.

I could tell that she was crying before I came here. I wonder why. "Um no she left"

Tf. "Where did she go?" I asked getting worried.

"I don't know. She just ran away down the street" she sighed. "I've been trying to get hold of her but she won't answer me"

"Do you know why she ran away?" I asked her.

"I told her that she wasn't raised well since kids shouldn't be yelling at adults but I really didn't mean it like that"

"Oh" I looked down. "Let me give you a little life lesson here. Hailee has been threw so much that you guys can't see it. It's hard for her to open up because she thinks that you guys hate her especially you. Actually she's fine with Chris. It's you that she has a problem with" I don't mean to sound mean but I did at the same time. "Now if I were you, I'd say sorry to her right now and make sure she knows that you're really sorry"

"Do you know where she could be?" She asked me while putting her shoes and coat on.

"Um" I thought for a second and then I tempered that she told me that she would always go to the graveyard to see her parents whenever she's sad. "Yes I do"

I started walking and Scarlett followed me all the way to the graveyard. We walked around until we saw Hailee sitting down in front of her parents stones.

I told Scarlett to wait here so she did while I walked up to Hailee. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. "Hey Haiz" I sat down next to her.

"Hi" she whispered. "What are you doing here?" She asked me not noticing Scarlett.

"I wanted to make sure that your okay"

"Okay" we sat there in silence for a bit until Hailee broke it. "Scarlett hates me" she sighed.

"No she doesn't" I told her and she looked up at me.

"Did you hear what I told her?" She looked back down. "I didn't mean those things and now she will never talk to me again"

"Hey look" she looked up at me. "I know for a fact that Scarlett does not hate you. She will never hate you"

"But-" I held up my hand to stop her.

"No buts. Now someone wants to apologize to you, for real this time" she looked at all confused and I smiled.

I heard Scarlett walk behind us and we both turned around. "Hi" she said.

"Hey" Hailee whispered and I got up to give them some space.

"Now if she comes back to me crying then we are going to have a problem Scarlett" I smirked at her and walked off.

Scarlett's pov
I sat down next to Hailee. We stayed in silence for a while. I thought if they best way to say sorry to her.

"Haiz?" I said nicely.

"Yeah" she looked up at me with those identical eyes. Those big green eyes.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay I'm sorry too" she smiled up at me.

"I didn't mean any of those things. I really didn't I was just scared that you would always hate me" she looked back down.

"I also didn't mean those things. I know you don't hate me but sometimes it feels like you do" she was playing with some rocks on the door.

"I might be a bit distant sometimes but if you ever need anything and I mean anything, you always come first" she looked up at me again.

"Even if you have an important interview or something like that?" Her eyes sparkled.

"Yes, you're always going to be my number one priority. Not matter what" I told her that and she instantly hugged me.

I was surprised she would hugged me since I thought she would still be mad but I guess not. "I love you" she told me.

"I love you 3000" I kissed her cheek and she crinkled her nose like Lizzie does.

I got up and held my hand out for her to take and she did. "Now let's go do something fun"

I heard her laughed. God I love that laugh. "Kaylee!" She shouted and then I saw her walking towards us glaring at me.

"You good?" She asked Hailee and she nodded. "Good now I don't have to kill you"

Wait what? "You we're going to kill me if it went wrong?" I asked getting kinda worried.

"Haha totally not" she laughed so did Hailee.

"Haha very funny" I rolled my eyes and Hailee took my hand.

"Can we go see your girlfriend" Hailee said rising her eyebrows and making that face.

"Whatever you want to do" I took out my phone remembering that Scott was looking after her.

I told him the story and that Hailee and Kaylee are with me and that I will bring her back at 4.

We went to go see lizzie and we spent a while talking and having fun but then she had to go ad film.

We then went back to Scott's house since it was already 3:45. But before that, I dropped Kaylee off. "Okay behave for your uncle" I kissed her head.

"Always" she smiled at me. "See you later" she waved me off.

"Bye love you!" I shouted.

"Love you too!" She shouted back.

"I also love you!" I head Scott yell and I just laughed driving off to set.

suggestions cuties

and should we do something for christmas?