54

I changed that Hailee is going to school not online anymore if you guys care lmao

⚠️bullying and name calling⚠️

Hailee's pov
I woke up to someone poking my face. I try to ignore it but it was hard. "Shhh tickle her side" I heard mom whisper in the room. What the heck is going on. "Otay" that was Vi.

Oh I see. They are trying to kill me. "Yeah right there" I was wide awake now but just kept my eyes closed. I then feel someone tickle my right side and I can't help but 'wake up' and laugh. "She's up!" I hear Vi squeal.

"Finally" I hear momma say. I look up and see her standing at the door and mom is holding Violet. "Get up Haiz you have school" mom walks out and I sigh. I don't want to go but I also want to go see my friends.

"Do I have to goooo?" I wine getting up and momma sets Vi down. "Yes you do but after you are going to your fathers" she said and I nodded packing a bag for later and my school stuff.

"Chrissy?" Vi looks up from a photo and points to my dad. "Yes that's Chrissy" I laugh picking her up and setting her on my bed. "Now what should I wear?" I look in my closet. "Purple!" I hear her say from my room. "Okay" I pick out a purple crop top and some black lulu lemon leggings.

I put those on and brush my hair. "What should i do with me hair?" I ask Vi taking her to my bathroom and setting her on the counter. "Umm bun" she says and I nod my head getting some elastics.

I do a messy bun since I don't want to actually try. I'm too tired for that. After I finished, I took some perfume and sprayed it behind me ear and stuff. "All done?" Vi tilts her head and I nod my head.

"Can you do me?" She asks. I didn't know what that meant but then she pointed to her hair. "You want a bun like me?" I say to make sure that's what she wants. "Yes pwease!" She squeals and I do it for her. I add a little bow just for her.

"Now we can go eat something" I set her down and she runs off downstairs I'm guessing. I grab my bags and walk downstairs to see Vi sitting on her chair eating some fruits.

I sit down next to her and she gives me a grape. "Thank you" I eat it and she smiles and continues to eat. "We have to leave in 10 minutes Haiz" mom says sitting down next to momma and eats her food. Idk what it is. Looks weird. Probably some healthy shit to stay in shape for Natasha Romanoff.

10 minutes later...
"Come on Haiz!" I hear mom shout from downstairs as I'm trying to find my charger. "Coming!" I shout back finally found my charger. I run downstairs and towards mom. "You got everything?" She asks getting her keys. "Yup" I then hear small footsteps running towards me.

"Bye Hailee!" Violet hugs my legs and I bend down to hug her. "Bye bye Vi" I say and she kisses my cheek and I hear both my moms say 'awwww' I just rolls my eyes. "Bye!" I run out the door and to the car.

It was locked so I thought if I continued to try to unlock it, it would unlock. Well no. The alarm went off. "Ugh" I sigh and I hear mom laughing and she makes the beeping stop. She unlocks it and I hop in. "What's the rush?" She hops in after.

"I don't know" I put my seatbelt on and off we go.

At school...
"Kayden! Zoe!" I shout running inside the school. I see them at their lockers which are right beside mine. "Hey Johansson" they both say and I open my locker. "So what do you have first period?" Zoe asks me now standing beside me.

"Science" I grab my science book and stuff my backpack and jacket in my locker. "We have that too!" Kayden says. I swear he's gay. Well he sometimes acts like he is though but that's completely fine if he is. Anyways I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around.

"Where were you!?" It was Kaylee. "Um here?" I don't know what to tell her. I don't even know what she's talking about. "Was I suppose to be-" "Mr. Tucker wants to see you for the school you missed" she says giving me a sad look.

"But the good thing is that your in our science group!" She says hugging me. I laugh nervously. I can't imagine being in their group. I mean they are my friends but like come on. They are crazy.

"Great" I smile and she takes my hand dragging me to Mr. tuckers room. Kayden and Zoe are following us talking about whatever. "Found her" Kaylee says opening his door. "Ah it's good to see you" I just smile at him.

He looks in his drawers and takes out some papers. "Okay this all the things you missed which are homework and these are for marks but to be honest, kids are giving each other the answers so you can copy off anyone if you'd like and I won't mark it at cheating" he says handing me some papers.

I shove them in my binder. "Thanks" "now sit down class will start soon" I then just notice that they were kids walking in the class. So we make our way to our desk which a right beside each other. "Okay today we are going to continue our project" Mr. Tucker says and everyone gets their things out.

"Can we go work in the hallway?" Kayden raises his hand. "Yes you can" Mr. Tucker says and we grab our stuff and go to the hallway. We walk out the class and sit some in the hallway spreading our stuff around.

"Okay who wants to actually work today?" Zoe asks and Kayden and Kaylee shake their heads. Of course they do. "Well I want to work" I say pulling out my laptop to start working. "Ugh I guess we should too then" Kayden says and I nod my head.

Later on...
I went to the bathroom cause I needed to pee and I told my friends that something should be done by the time I get back so I'm kinda worried if they actually did something.

I was walking back when someone slams me into the lockers beside me. "Ow" I said looking up to see fricken Gabby St. Claire. The school bully. "What are you doing here?" She asks still pining me to the lockers. "Going back to class" I try to push her off me but she won't budge.

You know I thought about this position but not like this. Damn. "Haiz you coming?" I hear Kayden walk up to his then he looks at what's going on. "Gabby let go of her" he says making his way to us. "Or what?" She pins me down harder.

Okay I'm started to not get any air in my system. "Or I will make you" he says now standing next to us. Gabby throws me aside and I hit my head on the locker. Hard. I tried getting up but it was blurry.

"Get off me!" I hear Kayden shout. Where the hell are the teachers. Are they that deaf? "Stop moving you faggot!" Gabby shouts. Okay that's it. I get up not caring how blurry my vision is and how my head hurts like a bitch.

I hurry to her and shove her to the ground. "Don't call my friend or anyone that" I push her but she pushes me back. "Not gonna happen" she says punching my stomach. "Get off me you bitch!" I shout punching her in the face. Oh shit I didn't mean too punch her there.

"HAILEE JOHANSSON, OFFICE. NOW!" I hear our principal shout and I groan. "What!?" I stand up helping Kayden up. "NOW!" He shouts and i make my way to the office. I look back making sure that Kayden left and that Gabby was going the other way.

I made it to the office and I sit down on the chair holding my ribs. "What is your problem!?" The principle asks me. "Well lots of things. Want me to name a few?" I ask him not caring. Mr stomach hurts too much.

"You know you are not allowed to hit kids at our school" he says. "But I-" "enough! You are suspended for a week" he says and I was about to cry. Not because I'm suspended but the fact that I'm dying inside. I guess a little because I got suspended.

"What? That's not fair" i whine but he doesn't care. "Your father will be here soon. Sit tight and don't move" he says. "Where else am i supposed to go? Africa?" He sighs and walks out.

10 minutes later...
"Get your stuff we're leaving" dad said not even looking at me. I got up and went to my locker to get my stuff. "Hailee? What happened to you?" I hear my friends come up to me. "Well Gabby happened" I get my bag and put my stuff in it.

"What did she do?" Zoe asks getting a little angry. "Well she called to brother a bad name and that wasn't cool so I shoved her then she punched me and blah blah blah" I close my locker. "Look I have to go. See you next week" I say walking away.

"That dumb bitch will get it" I hear Zoe say and I laugh. "I got your back" I then head Kaylee. Omg these people. I walk out the school to dads car and got in. He didn't say anything and just drove off.

suggestions