17

Lizzie's pov
I went outside to see if everything was okay, but it clearly wasn't. "What's going on here?" I said noticing Scarlett holding her left cheek.

"Your daughter is a little brat" her mom yelled and I waved some security people over.

"No she's not!" Scarlett said and her mom was about to hit her again but I stopped her.

"Don't ever lay another hand on her or I swear to god I will make your life a living hell" I said while holding her hand up.

"Ma'am I'm going to have to take you away" the security guard said dragging her away.

I made sure she was out of sight before facing Scarlett. "Babe you okay?" I asked her.

"I-I" she struggle to say something so she quickly pulled me into a hug and cried.

"I'm so sorry bubs. We can put a restraining order against her if you want" I told her while rubbing circles on her back and she nodded.

We stayed like that until she calmed down. "Let's go check on Hailee" Scar said pulling away and I nodded.

"Hey H-" I stopped noticing that she wasn't there anymore. All the wires that were connected to her were everywhere.

Hailee's pov
I heard some shouting and i couldn't take it anymore so I called dad and thank god he picked up. He must be on a break. "Dad?" I spoke.

"What's up? How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm good but I want to go home" I replied about to cry because from all the shouting.

"Okay I'm almost there stay tight" he said. I guess he was on his way here when I called.

"Okay pleas hurry grandma his here and hit mom" I told him and I heard him sigh.

"Okay stay strong I'm two minutes away" he hung up and I started to unplug all the wires that were attached to me.

"Haiz you ready?" Chris walked in the room. There was two doors so he walked int eh other one were mom and Lizzie could see.

"Yeah" I got up and walked out the hospital like nothing happened to me.

He walked me to his car and we got in and I buckled myself up. He handed me the aux because he knows I like to play my music.

He started driving to his house and on the way he started to talk to me. "You okay?" He asked me noticing that I wasn't talking like my usual self.

"Am i a disappointment?" I asked him and he looked mad at me for asking that.

"Of course you're not"

"Grandma said i was" I looked down and played with my fingers.

"Listen, that woman you call 'grandma' doesn't deserve your love, or your mothers" he said pulling in his parking garage.

"She hit mom today again" i whispered as we walked up his stairs.

"This woman" he rolled his eyes while unlocking the door. "If she lays another finger on you or Scar or anyone else, I will make her suffer" he said and I kinda got scared.

"That's what Lizzie said" I laughed.

"I can tell she really cares about you and Scar" he said getting some of my favourite juice from the fridge.

"Yes she does but if they get married one day, will that mean that I will have two mothers as one dad?" I asked as he gave me a cup of apple juice.

"Yup!"

"Cool, three awesome parents!" I cheered and I laughed. "Can Kaylee come over and sleepover?" I asked dad since I will probably be staying with him for a couple of days.

"If her parents say yes then I don't see why not" he said as his phone started to ring. "Give me a sec" he walked away and i turned the tv on and took my phone out of my bag that I had.

"Wanna come over at my dads house and have a sleepover?" I asked my bestie as I called her.

"Of course!" She said. "Can i come over now?"

"You already have you're stuff packed?!"

"Hey don't judge me" she said and I could tell she was rolling her eyes. "Well I'm coming over anyways" she said and hung up before I could say anything.

I put Netflix on and waited for dad and Kaylee to come. "Did you ask her?" Dad said coming back and sitting down next to me.

"Yup she's going to be here soon" I told him. "Who was on the phone?"

"Your mother. She was looking for you since you didn't tell her that you left" he said and I laughed nervously.

"Hehe oops?"

"Yeah oops?" He rolled his eyes then I heard the doorbell ring so I got up and answered the door.

"Kaylee!" I shouted giving her a massive hug.

"Can't breath" she said coughing and I laughed. "Soooooo I heard you snuck out the hospital" she smirked at me.

"Anyways let go put you're stuff in my room" I said dragging her upstairs.

"Hi Chris!" She said while I dragged her upstairs. I heard dad say hi back.

I let her chose what side of the bed she wanted and she wanted the one by the window. You see, it was a massive bed and when I saw massive. It means massive.

(How big the bed is)

"I still can't believe how big your bed is" Kaylee said putting her stuff down. "And you're window is also huge- who's that?"

I looked out the window and saw someone I didn't want to see again. "You got to be kidding me"

leave any suggestions here hehe