48

Hailee's pov
At the hospital...
We finally arrived and my chest still hurts. I couldn't breath that well so I didn't answer momma when she asked me if I needed help getting out. Probably not a good idea. Now she thinks something else is wrong with me.

I do have a list of all the things that's wrong with me but that's not the point. "Haiz?" Momma shakes me but I'm just focusing on breathing. "Hailee?" I wasn't responding.

"She's not answering me" momma said sounding worried. Well she should be. I then feel someone's hand on my cheek and I look over and see mom standing there. "Hailee come on" she tells me and I just look at her with tears threatening to leave my eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" She looks over at me and I try to answer but I couldn't. "C-can't" i couldn't say anything else so I just pointed to my neck and shook my head. "You can't breath?" She was now panicking so was I.

"Shit Hailee" she quickly helps me out and momma runs off in front of us to find a doctor. "Just try to breath for me" she says and I nod my head trying my best. It wasn't working.

Scarlett's pov
I was rushing inside with my baby in my arms. I don't know what's wrong with her but she said she couldn't breath. I don't know how that happened. Was she having a panic attack? I don't know.

"Breath" I tell her and I see tears falling down her cheeks. "Scar over here" I hear Lizzie say and I follow her into a room with a doctor there already. I set Haiz down on the bed and let the doctor do the work.

"So what's the problem?" The doctor asks while looking over at Haiz. "She has a high fever and she says that her throat, head and stomach hurts and now she can't breath" I tell him and he immediately gets a breathing thing for her and puts it around her nose and mouth.

Hailee slaps his arms away not wanting it. "Hailee you have to wear this so that you can breath" Lizzie tells her and she finally lets the doc put it on her. She really is stubborn.

Hailee's pov
The doctor gave me some medicine that was gross but it made me feel a bit better. "Okay we want her to stay here for a bit longer so make sure she will be fine" he said leaving us alone.

I really wanted a hug from my moms but I didn't want to ask. It's annoying how clingy I am when I'm sick. Its pissing me off. So I sat there just looking around the room.

I don't know where mom went so it's just momma and me in the room. Oh the good thing is that the breathing thing is off. Now I can breath correctly.

The doctor said it was something weird. I don't remember the name of it so that's why I'm like this. Anyways. I felt like crying again because of this is my fault. I then feel someone touch my arm and I look up and see momma smiling down at me.

"You okay?" She rubs my arm and I stay silent. She sighs and sits down next to me and I immediately cling onto her. "I'm sorry" I tell her and she looks at me.

"For what?" "If I told you guys that I couldn't breath and all of that then I wouldn't have to stress you guys out" I tell her and she just laughs. Why is she laughing. "Seeing you jump down two steps stresses me out" she tells me.

It's true. She will have a whole heart attack. It's funny. "But it's okay but if this happens again I want you to tell us right away okay?" "Okay" I say and she kisses my head and mom walks in with some jell-o.

I didn't feel like eating anything. "Here you should eat something" mom sits down next to me. Now it's a sandwich. "I'm not hungry" I crossed my arms. "I'm not asking you I'm telling you to eat something" she says in a stern voice.

"Fine" I took a small bite and then I pushed it away. "You have to eat more" she pushes back the food. "I did eat something just like you told me too" I sass her. "Fine" she gives up and sets it on the table.

Mom and momma starts talking I don't know about. I kinda gave up on listening. I was getting bored. "Can we leave now?" I ask them. "Not yet. Just a couple more hours" momma tells me and I whine.

Omg this is killing me. "Can we do something?" I complain. I'm actually so bored might as well die. Just kidding. "Sure what would you like to do?" Mom asks me. "I want to leave" I tell her smirking.

She just rolls her eyes. "We are not leaving but we can play games" she suggested. I don't feel like playing games like that. I just want to leave. I then realized that I had homework to do. "Ughhhhhhh" I whined and started crying.

I don't know why I'm always crying. "What's wrong?" Mom asks stressing. "I have homework to do" momma just laughs. "We can worry about that later" mom tells me and I nod my head whipping my damn tears.

Hours later...
"Freedom!!" I say as we walk out the hospital. I feel much better now. Thank god. "I see someone is feeling better" momma says as I get in the car. Mom just laughs and starts driving home.

"We have to go back to set!" I practically yell. "Inside voices please" mom says and I apologize. "I need to get something" I tell them and they look at each other. "Okay" mom says turning around going to set.

We finally arrive and we get out. I run to moms trailer getting what I needed. It was only a pen. My special pen. After I got that, I walk down the steps but stop at the two last ones.

I had a good idea. But I might get killed after this. "Haiz hurry up!" I hear mom shout and I look up and see momma looking at me. I think she knows what I'm about to do.

"Coming!" I'm debating if I should do this or not. Ah fuck it. I'm doing it. I look directly to momma and smirk. This will be fun.