30

Scarlett's pov
After my fun night with Lizzie, we were tired after all that work out. And let me tell you, she's good with her fingers.

"Goodnight babe" I kissed her on the head and she snuggled up against me.

"Night love" she said as she intertwined our legs together wrapped in the sheets.

2:12 am
I felt the bed dip in the middle but I'm just thinking it was Lizzie who came back from the bathroom or something. But I was wrong.

"Scarlett!" I heard Lizzie shout and I immediately fell of the bed. That shut scared me.

"What?!" I got up with some blankets to cover myself. We both made eye contact. She told me to look down with her eyes. "Ah shit!" I said grabbing hold of the blankets so that I knew for sure it wouldn't fall.

"Hailee, could you please go in the bathroom for me and wait until I call your name?" I Lizzie told her with her hands tightly around her body.

Damn she looks good.

I saw that Haiz looked confused but she did it anyways. "I forgot that happened last night" I whispered yell at her as I'm struggling to put my clothes back on.

"Trust me I did too. I was out like a light after it happened" Lizzie put her clothes on as quick as she can. It's cute to see her struggle especially under my grasp. Omg Scarlett get your shit together.

Your daughter is in the bathroom waiting thinking that nothing happened. Oh god. She's too innocent. "Hey, it was fun" I smirked at her and she threw a pillow at me but I caught it like it was nothing.

Haha I'm just too good. Those black widow skills pay off... especially earlier. Omg I need to clean my brain before Haiz comes out.

"Okay Haiz you can come out now" Lizzie said after making sure I was dressed.

"Why did I need to be in there?" Hailee asked us as she crawls back to bed.

"There's a gift that we had to hide from you?" Lizzie says looking unsure.

"Can I open it later?" She asks Lizzie as we both get into bed with her.

"Um yeah totally" Lizzie laughs as Haiz snuggles up against Lizzie. So cute. I then wrap my arms around my two girls.

I could get use to this. Just like a family. My family. Now I'm thinking of what we should get Hailee since Lizzie told her that we got her something.

I thought hard for a while until my brain hurt so I feel asleep with my girls.

The next morning at around 9 am
"Ahhhhhh ewwwww" I heard Hailee's voice from the middle of the bed.

I immediately jumped out of bed getting ready to fight whoever was hurting Hailee or even Lizzie. I look around the room but no one was there. Only Haiz was in the bed.

"What's wrong?" I ran towards her but she backed away.

Hailee's pov
I yelled thinking of what really happened earlier this morning cause of the thunderstorm.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! THEY HAS SEX LAST NIGHT THATS WHYYYYYYY

Ewww I'm going to throw up.

"Ahhhhhh ewwwww" I yelled.

"What's wrong?" Mom ran to me but I backed away. "Hailee?" She backed away thinking she probably did something wrong.

Oh trust me. She did.

"You had sex last night" I said barely above a whisper.

"Um well I-" she was stuttering so I knew she did.

"I made breakfast!" I see momma limping a little as she walked in and placed some fruits and pancakes on a tray then on the bed.

"Why are you limping-" it then hit me again. "EWWW IM ACTUALLY GOING TO THROW UP" I yelled and they look at me like I'm crazy.

"Honey calm down a little and let us explain" mom said grabbing my attention.

"Oh no I don't need to explain how sex works" I told her and I can hear momma trying her best not to laugh. "If this is my punishment for not telling you that I almost died this weekend because I was surfing and my foot wasn't so I fell in the water and kinda almso drowned but then Noah saved me and-" I was rambling on about what happened that weekend until mom looked mad as she stopped me.

"YOU ALMSOT DIED!" She yelled getting angry. Really angry. "HAILEE JOHANSSON YOU DID NOT JUST KEEP THAT FROM US" she started walking back and forth and that was stressing me out. I don't know why. It just did.

"I'm sorry I was going to tell you but then you wouldn't have let me join the surf club" I said playing with my fingers. Momma then sat beside me rubbing my back for support.

"Damn right I won't. Your not doing this surfing club" she told me and walked out the room.

"But-" she left the room before I could say anything else. I then started to cry since I've been wanting to do this for a while now. The club thing now the crying.

"I'll talk to her for you" momma said but i pushed her away not wanting to talk to her.

"All I wanted to do was surf" I started to cry even more now. "I've been wanting to this for a while now"

I was silent for a bit until momma spoke again. "She will understand th-" I cut her off immediately.

"She will never understand" I left the room and walked to my room then slamming my door.

They never understand what I want to do with my life.

They just don't.

Soooooo what should the present be for Hailee???

And suggestions for later on!

Should Noah and Hailee be friends or like more than that?!