26

There will be a warning for the movie Marvel: Endgame later on if you haven't seen it.

Hailee's pov
I was running down the stairs and I turned my head to see if Lizzie was still behind me. She was, but not that far. I think she was letting my win or something.

I'm not that dumb. But still kinda dumb though.

I turned back around andddd bamb. I hit the ducking wall. "Oww" I fell down and laid on the floe holding my head.

"Shit" i heard mom come running towards me.

"Oh my god!" I then heard Lizzie yell and run towards me. Not that she was that far away anyways. "Are you okay? Of course your not you just the wall. Oh my god this is my fault" she rambled and mom stopped her.

"Babe, it's not your fault okay" mom told her and she slowly nodded. "Okay now bubba?"

I looked up at her. Still holding my head. Excuse me for my langue here but that motherfucking wall deserves to fucking burn in a fucking big fucking hole.

"Hm?" I tried sitting up but got pushed down but mom and Lizzie. "It hurts" I was holding back tears now.

"I know baby but you have to be more careful" mom told me standing up getting some ice.

"I'm sorry" Lizzie told me.

"It's not your fault" I told her but she shook her head.

"No it's my fault" I heard mom coming back and placing the ice pack on my head.

"Momma stop it's not your fault" my dropped the ice pack on the floor. "What?" I picked it back up and set it on my head.

Lizzie's pov
Holy shit! She just called me momma!! Wait get your shit together. She said that because she's concussed or something. She had to be.

"What?" Scar asked her and she looked confused but happy.

"What did i say?" Hailee asked. At this point I couldn't stop smiling.

"You just called Lizzie 'momma'" scar told her about to burst with joy. I mean I am too if I don't get my shit together soon.

"Yeah..." she still looked confused.

"And you don't care that you did?" I finally asked her and she looked at me. She smiled but maybe it's because she's concussed.

"I-I um well if you don't want me to call you that they i won't" she looked a bit disappointed.

"No no no that's okay I don't mind" even though Scar and I are married or anything. It's still nice. That means she can trust me.

"Can we eat now?" She whined and we both laughed.

"Yeah come on" we both helped her up and we all sat down to eat.

After supper...
We all sat down in the living room scrolling threw Netflix. "Okay you" i poked her nose and she scrunched it up like I do. "You can pick the movie since you won"

"Yes!" She gladly took the remote and went in the Marvel section and chose Marvel:Endgame.

"Ugh I hate seeing myself on tv" Scar whined and I laughed.

"Good choice" I told her and we started the movie.

During the movie, Scar and Hailee snuggled up to me which I didn't mind. It was cute.

⚠️Endgame Spoilers⚠️
It was the scene where Natasha jumps off a cliff for the stone. I could feel Hailee tense up a little then walking out of the room.

"What was that about?" I asked Scar.

"I don't know. I'll go check on her" she gave me a quick kiss and ran off after Hailee.

I paused the movie and went to the kitchen to make some snacks.

Hailee's pov
When Natasha jumped off the cliff that made me feel a way that I hope I never had to feel.

I couldn't take it anymore so I went up to my room to clear my mind. I didn't get much time since I hear someone knock on the door.

"Come in" I told them as I sat down on my bean bag chair while staring out the window. Oh I didn't know it was raining.

I love the rain. It's like therapy if you know what I mean.

"Hailee?" It was mom. "You okay?" She asked me as she got the other bean bag and placed it next to me and sat down.

"Yeah"I sighed. I don't think she believed me since she asked another question.

"Can you tell me why you left?" I honestly didn't even know why.

"I don't know. Maybe because you died in the movie" i whipped one of my tears which I didn't know I had.

"Hey that's not real I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere" she told me while placing me on the lap.

"But what if you do?" I started to cry again. "I don't want you guys to leave me again"

Mom whipped away my tears and and lifted my chin up so that she can see me. "I will never leave you again. Never and I promise you. You dad and Lizzie will literally die for you and so will I" that made me smile a bit knowing that they really care.

"Really?!"

"Yes and I'm hoping to be her with you until you grow old so that I can tell your boyfriend or girlfriend all the embarrassing stories of you" she laughed and I rested my head on the shoulder.

"Ugh please don't" i complained to her.

"Sorry bubs but I will. Me, Lizzie and your dad will" I sighed knowing it's true.

"Can we finish the movie?" I asked standing up and she nodded.

"Let's go" she gave me her hand and I gladly excepted it.

We both walked downstairs and sat back on the couch waiting for Lizzie. I don't know where she went. Kitchen maybe? A couple of seconds later, she came from the kitchen with our favourite snacks.

"Let's finish a movie" Lizzie gave me my favourite snacks then moms.

I'm happy I have them in my life.

It's scary how they said that they will die for me.

I don't want them to die especially if it's because of me.

Okay anyways that happened idk what I was doing sooo enjoy!

suggestions please and happy new year!

hope this year is better xoxo