50

Hailee's pov
"Mom! Momma! I'm dying!" I shout from my room. I hear some footsteps running upstairs the to my room. "What!?" I hear them yell and run to me. "What's wrong?" Momma asks looking over me.

"My nose is bleeding" I tell them and I hear the sigh. "Really? You stressed me out for that?" Mom says going to my bathroom and getting some toilet paper.

"Here" mom hands me the paper towel and I clean myself. "So how did this even happen?" Momma asks taking the paper towel and throwing it out.

"So I jumped out of bed because I saw a spider on my wall then kinda ran not really seeing where I was going then bam. I hit the wall" I told them and they started laughing.

I sigh and look around to see if I can still see the spider and- oh there it is. I just stare at the wall looking at it crawl. Gross. "Watcha looking at?" Momma snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"S-spider" I point to the wall and run out of my room. I'm not about to stay in that room if there's a spider. I will sleep on the couch if I have too.

Lizzie's pov
Hailee ran out of her room because she's scared of a small spider. "Wanna get that?" Liz asks me and I stand up. "Nah I think I'm good" I said walking out. I hear Lizzie laugh and I walk downstairs to find Hailee sitting on the couch doing... I don't know.

I sneak up behind her and look what she's doing. She's just playing a game on her phone. I then had a good idea. It's evil but still. "Oh look a spider" I casually said and she jumps up and throws her phone away and runs out of the room.

I just laugh seeing what just happened. The Lizzie comes down with a tissue in her hand. "What are you laughing at?" Lizzie walks towards me. "I scared Hailee saying that there was a spider" I laugh again.

"Hey look" Liz puts the tissue with the dead spider in it and i back away immediately. "So your The Black Widow and your scared of a small dead spider?" Lizzie laughs and throws it out.

"It's not funny okay" I frown and she walks up to me kissing my frown away. "I know it's not but it's cute" she tells me and looks down on her phone. "Well we should get going"

She gets her shoes on. "Where are we going?" I ask her. I'm lost. "Shopping" she says like it's nothing. "Now go get your daughter-" "our daughter" i correct her and she smiles. "Fine our daughter and let's go" she opens the door and walks out.

I walk over to the couch where Haiz dropped her phone and put it in my purse. "Hailee come down please!" I shout and I hear her running down but stopping halfway there. "Is this a trick?" She asks stepping back a little.

"No" I tell her but she still look unsure. "Promise" "I promise" she stays there for like 5 seconds and runs downstairs. "So where are we going?" She asks me as I walk to the door with her.

"Shopping" she jumps up and down. "Yeah! Wait I didn't eat yet" she runs to the kitchen but I stop her. "We're eating our for breakfast then going shopping" I tell her and she runs back. Why does she have so much energy?

"Okay let's go" she puts her shoes on and runs out of the door. I laugh and walk out and make sure to lock the door. I get in the car and we start driving to the mall.

Hailee's pov
We arrive at the mall and we walk around. "So what are we doing here exactly?" I ask them as we're heading in a baby store. "Remember what we told you yesterday?" Mom says to me as we walk in. I just nod my head.

"So we are here to pick out some clothes and things for the little munchkin" momma says picking up a cute purple blanket. "Ohhh can I help?" I ask them and they laugh. "We brought you so that you could help" momma says putting the purple blanket in the cart.

Awesome! I help pick out outfits and toys and stuff. It was actually fun but now I was getting bored. "Okay I think we have enough for now" mom says paying.

We walk out the store with bags in our hands and go to the car. "Okay so we have one more stop to go and it's a furniture store and I know how much you love that" mom sits dow and says that to me sarcastically.

"So if you'd like we could drop you off or you could come with us" momma starts the car and drives away. "Can I go home?" "If that's what you want" momma drives to the house.

It was a short ride. "Call us if you need anything or somethings wrong" mom hugs me and I nod. "Don't burn the house down" she tells me and I laugh. "No promises" I tell her and she looks at me shocked.

"I'm just kidding" I push her out of the house. "Have fun!" I close the door on her face and walk to the living room to watch 'Hawkeye'.

What's cool about this show is that the girl that plays Kate Bishop. Her real name is Hailee Steinfeld and it's spelt the same way as mine!

I watch the first episode and that's done. I was going to play the next one but someone knocks on the door. I sigh and walk to the door and look at the camera to see who it is.

"Come on kid I know you're in there" the person said. Great. If I open the door then maybe something will happen but if I don't then they will never leave.

Who do you think it is???