44

1 week later...
Hailee's pov
"Guys I don't know if my parents will let me" I tell all of my friends who are all sitting at a table away from the rest of the cast. "Oh come on" Noah said. "If you don't ask, I will" Kaylee said. My parents love her so if she asks for anything she will literally get it. "Fine" I rolled my eyes and got up to see my parents. On the way there, I'm thinking of the best way to say it. "Haiz?" I hear dad and his hand is waving in front of my face. I guess i was thinking for too long. "Hmm?" I look up and everyone is staring at me. "Did you need something?" Mom asks as momma looks worried. "Um yeah" I look back to my friends and they tell me to go. I sigh and turn back around. "Sooooo" I didn't know how to start this. "So?" Dad looks at me waiting for the answer. Omg I'm stressing just for this. "There's um a party tonight..." I'm looking down to the floor. Wow I didn't realized that there was some cool looking small rocks. "And you want to go?" Mom says and I look up. I'm scared if they say no. I just nod my head. They all look behind me and my friends are waving at them so they wave back. "Will Kaylee and Noah be there?" Dad asks and I nod my head.

They look at each other making eye contact and talking like that. Like how does that even work? "You can go put one of us will be dropping you off and picking you up" dad said and mom nodded. "And your curfew is 11pm no later" mom adds on and I nod my head. I notice that momma didn't really say anything but I just shrug it off. I run back to my friends. "They said I can go!" I sit down and they start to cheer. "Okay it's only 4pm and the party starts at 8" Noah says checking his phone. "Yeah... I'm bored" Kaylee put her head down bored out of her mind. "Same" I did the same thing then I felt a hand on my back. I look up to see momma smiling at me and sitting down next to me. "Hey guys. I here that you're all bored" we all nod. "Well then let's change that" momma says and we all look confused. She gets up and we wait to see what's going to happen but momma just yells to follow her so we do.

"So what are we doing here?" I ask momma as she opens a door to a room with costumes, dresses, tuxes and other things. "Well for our movie we will be doing a scene at a party and the director asked you kids to help pick out the outfits for everyone" momma says and we run off to look at them. "So you're saying we can pick a dress for Wanda and all the girls?" Kaylee asks looking at a red one. "Yup and Noah can help look for guys suits" momma says and comes over to us to help. "Cool" I say pulling out a dark red dress that would look good on momma. "This one for you" I put the dress close to her body to see and she agrees. So we put it on Wanda's chair. We do that for everyone and it was fun. "Hey guys how's it going?" The director comes in with some headphones around is neck. "Good we just finished" Noah answers and the director walks over and sees the clothes. "Nice good choices thanks guys" he said giving us all high-fives.

After that, we all went home. Dropped my friends off then going home. "Can we have Pasta?" I ask momma giving my puppy eyes. "Sure" she kisses my head and I run off to my room to find something to wear for the party. I found a cute crop top shirt and some ripped jeans. I looks better in person. "Haiz! Suppers ready!" Mom shouts and I run downstairs and straight to the dining room. "Wow you look nice" momma compliments me. "Thank you" I start eating. "You sure you want to be wearing that?" Mom asks me. What does she mean by that. I don't know. "Yeah?" She just shrugs and eats her food. We ate our food and mom drops me off to the party and i immediately run out and see Noah and Kaylee waiting for me. "Hey guys!" I hug them. "Wow you look nice" Noah said and i thank him. "Okay let's goooo" I drag them in the house. There's a lot of people there, well duh it's a party. "Hey kids drink this" a kid came up to us and handed us a drink. I immediately drank it without thinking and my friends didn't. So I took their drinks and drank them.

Time skip...
Kaylee's pov
Hailee is hammered and I don't know what to do. I see her talking to a guy then the guy took her hand bringing her upstairs. "Oh no way!" I heard Noah say and he ran towards them. I follow him. "Hailee time to go" Noah said grabbing Hailee hand as I call Lizzie. She needs to come home and so do we. "No whyyyyy" I hear her whine. "Because you need sleep" he said carrying her bridal style. We all walked out of the house as I'm on the phone with Lizzie. "Hello?" She answers. "Hi Lizzie um could you pick us up..." i asks nicely. I already know she's panicking a bit. "It's only 10" she told me and she gave Hailee an 11pm curfew so she's probably confused. "Yeah... but Hailee is kinda drunk and I don't know how she snatched all those drinks" I tell her and I can hear her closing the door and her keys jiggling in her hand. "Okay I'm coming" she said and hangs up the phone. I sigh and look over at Hailee and I see her puking in a bush with Noah holding her hair up. Oh god.