34

Hailee's pov
"Okay bubba I need to tell you something important as to why I didn't want you to surf and join the club" mom tells me and I'm scared.

"Okay" i sit back and let her talk. I can tell she's nervous for this since she's playing with her necklace. I pat the spot next to me and she climbs and sits down.

She wraps her arm around me and I lay my head on her shoulder. "Okay about five years after you were born, something happened to one of my closes friend" she tells me and I nod my head telling her that I understand. "We were really close, close enough that we would sleep in the same bed at hotels without making it weird"

"We're you guys dating?" I ask her and she smiles.

"No but everyone thought we were since they see how close we were" I nod my head again. "Anyways, one day we decided to go the beach together with some other friends so that we can see James surf since he wanted to show us for a while now. So we did. Everything was going great until he went in the water" I look up at her and I could see tears about to roll down her face.

I hug her and she sighs leaning into the hug. "He got ready for the wave, but back at shore, a lifeguard said that he shouldn't be out there due to the weather. But it was too late. Next thing we know is that he fell and we couldn't see him. Some lifeguards went up to help him but when they got back and did their job, it was too late" she says with tears rolling down her check.

I reach up to whip them. "I'm sorry" I tell her. That's why she didn't want me to join the club and surf.

"Baby that's why I didn't want you surfing" she tells me.

"I know this is hard for you so I can stop if you want me too" I tell her sincerely.

"No don't stop, I see your having fun and making new friends but I want you to be really careful. Please" she looks down at me.

"I promise I will" she nods her head and we stay in each other's arms.

"You know what will make you happy?" I ask her and she looks down with a questioning look. "I can take you ring shopping tomorrow so that you can finally propose to momma" i whispered the last part just in case.

She thought about it and I see her smile. "I have been thinking about it for a while now" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Sooo what are you waiting for?"

"I don't know, what if she doesn't want that?" She starts to panic and I roll my eyes.

"Trust me, she does" I tell her and she gives me a side hug.

"Thank you baby and we can go tomorrow and you can help me" she gets up and walks to the door about to shut the lights.

"Oh I will me helping you..." I smile and she shuts it off and leaves. "I have a whole plan" I do my evil laugh and the door opens and I see mom standing there worried.

"You okay?" She asks me.

"Never been better" she nods and shuts the door again.

This will be one heck of a wedding.

Scarlett's pov
After I told Hailee the story and after she told me that I should propose... I stand up and turn off her light and close the door. I was walking back downstairs when I hear someone laughing? It's coming for Haiz room so I walk back and open the door.

"You okay?" I ask her and she just smiles at me.

"Never been better" i nod my head and shut the door again and walking back downstairs.

I see my beautiful angel on the couch scrolling threw things. "How was it?" She looks up at me as I made my way over.

"It was good she even told me that she would stop surfing but I told her not too and to be careful" I sit down.

As soon as I did, Lizzie climbs over to me and straddles me. "Liz I have something to ask you" she kisses my nose and I laugh. Then I kiss her lips.

"What is it?" She wraps her arms around my neck and I place my hands on her hips.

"What are you planing for the future?" She looks at me weirdly. "Don't make that face you weirdo" she laughs and thinks for a bit.

"Well I hope to get married to Ian Somerhalder" she smirks at me and I gently hit her thigh. "Then have kids with him and move in a nice house and go on trips" she laughs at the ending knowing damn well she hates when I talk about Ian.

"Babe I'm being serious" I whined at he kisses my lips.

"Okay okay, well I hope to get married one day, maybe have one or two kids, and I wasn't joking about travelling" she tells me then eyes me suspiciously. "Why are you asking?"

"Oh um it's for this trivia game that Robert is making" I lie to her. I wasn't about to tell her the truth. Not now and not here.

"Okay" she gets off me and I lay down on the couch and she lays on top of me. "What do you want to watch?"

"Whatever your heart desires" I tell her and I can tell that she's smiling even though I can't see her beautiful face.

She decided on the movie Holidate. It's about a pair of strangers agree to become each other's platonic plus-ones for a year. Little do they known that they will both end up catching feelings along the way.

By the end of the movie. Lizzie was sound asleep so I carefully took her upstairs and placed her on the bed trying my best not to wake her up.

After I succeeded, I'm debating If I should wake her up so that she can change or just leave her. I didn't have time to decide when I hear someone calling me. "Yes babe?" I turn around.

"Come lay with me" she says half asleep.

"I will but I'm going to change first and get ready. Want me to change you?" I ask her and she nods her head.

I walk over to the closet and grab some of her pjs and walk back to the bed. I help her take her clothes off and put the new ones back on.

After I did that, I kiss her on the head and tell her that I'll be in bed with her soon. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and to my face routine.

I walk back and lay down next to her. As soon as I lay down, she turns and lays on me. She places her head on my chest, our legs are tangled up together under the sheets. I put my arm around her and she puts hers around my waist.

She snuggles up against me and I feel her hot breath on my neck then a kiss. "Goodnight" she whispers against my skin.

"Goodnight" I tell her while stroking her hair for a bit until I fall asleep.

Sooooo suggestions for the ring. Like how big it should be or what colour cause I have no idea.

Oh and how should we propose??!!