21

Hailee's pov
"Can I talk to you for a second?" Scarlett or I guess mom, asked me.

I sighed and crossed my arms. "Talk"

"Look I'm sorry that you saw that text and I didn't mean it" she told me and I scoffed.

"If you didn't mean it then why did you say it?" I raised my voice a little.

"B- because I-" she stuttered and I rolled my eyes.

"Because what?!" She didn't say anything. "I wish I wasn't your daughter" I told her and ran off towards the car.

I opened the door and slammed it shut and Scott looked at me concerned. "You okay?" He asked me as I whipped away my tears.

"Yeah I just want to go home" I told him and he nodded driving off.

Scarlett's pov
After she said that, I couldn't help but cry. I sat on the floor not caring how dirty it is. "Scarlett?" I heard Lizzie shout and running towards me.

"I'm a bad mother" I cried in her shoulder.

"No your not. Don't ever say that" she told me and I nodded. "Come on" she held her hand out for me and I took it.

She whipped my tears away. "Koala?" She asked me and I nodded. I jumped in her arms, wrapping my arms and legs around her.

She carried me to my trailer and she sat down on the couch.

We cuddled for a while until we decided to go to bed.

Hailee's pov
We got home and I quickly ran up to my room so that I can change and take a shower while crying.

I turned turned the shower and got my speaker from my room and turned that on. I walked back in the bathroom which wasn't far since it was in my room.

I went on Spotify and started playing some Olivia Rodrigo cause why not.

I got in, washing my hair and body while I remember what just happened an hour ago.

"She hates me" I started crying but you wouldn't be able to hear me since the music and the shower.

I cried for a while until I told myself to get my shit together. "Okay Hailee, you need to get your shit together" I hopped out of the shower. "They don't need to see me break. Not now" I said drying off and putting my clothes on.

After that, I did my routine then climbed in bed turning my tv on and watching my confront show. Friends.

I laughed at Chandler being sarcastic like always. "Knock knock" I heard uncle Scott say and I opened the door for him.

"What's up?" I went back to my bed and I noticed that he was carrying a bowl of popcorn.

"For some popcorn for you" he said placing it on my bed beside me.

He was about to leave when I stopped him. "Wanna finish this episode with me?"

"Yeah sure" he sat down next to me and stared watching.

16 minutes later
"Okay goodnight" uncle Scott said while closing my door.

"Night" I shouted and climbed into bed and plug in my phone. Then I notice that I got some text messages from dad and Lizzie.

Dad 🇺🇸❤️

Goodnight pumpkin. I already miss you! But I'll see you soon xoxo

I obviously replied to him missing him already.

Goodnight dad love you!