Chapter 96

**AS A DISCLAIMER, THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SEXUAL ASSAULT.**

I bit my lip when I saw the boy place the pole in the flame for the third time. This time the older boy stepped forward pulling my shirt up for the kid. I let out a muffled shriek as the end began burning through the first layer of my skin. I tried to move away but the older boy held me firmly in place. I was gasping for breath begging in my mind he would pull it off soon.

As he did I let out a small cry feeling heat explode around my body. The older boy still held onto my waist tightly. "Can I take her for a bit?" He asked the woman. She nodded, "you know what to do after. Kill her. She's too far gone." My stomach dropped and I began protesting trying to scream through my gag but it all came out muffled. I saw Michonne and Daryl doing the exact same thing, but it made no difference, the boy cut my hands free from the ceiling and instead held them behind my back using rope to tie them once again.

I felt my eyes water and his hand on my lower back urging me forward. We went back into the hallway and he led me into another room a few doors down.

Once we were in he used a knife to cut my gag off and then leaned my back over a desk. "I want to hear you beg, scream for mercy little girl." My eyes immediately started watering as he cut through my shirt, and there was nothing I could do. His hands trailed around my chest and eventually made their way down to my jeans. I squeezed my legs shut stopping him from pulling them down, but I screamed as a blade was pressed firmly against my neck. "Spread them you little bitch." I did as he said while trying to catch my breath. When my jeans were off I felt him cut through my underwear throwing them aside leaving me with nothing but a thin lace bralette on. I screamed as he pushed himself inside of me, and with each thrust he pushed harder and harder.

I felt his knife come back against my throat. "Tell me you like it." I shook my head sobbing, "please don't do this. Stop." My entire body was shaking I'd never felt so helpless, or vulnerable. He laughed, "that's not what I said." His hands pushed deep onto my neck and I felt him rip off the necklace Benjamin gave to me. "NO." I screamed grasping my neck not feeling it there anymore.

His hands left my neck and then began digging into my thighs. I tipped my head back letting out another loud sob, and his smile sent a rush of hopelessness over my body. I fell quiet and my legs went limp as he continued. Instead of focusing on how much pain I was in I stared up at the ceiling, studying the popcorn ceiling and the stains that covered it. Even as the door was kicked open I didn't even flinch, I'd given up.

"Leah." Daryl rushed over to me shaking me and pulling me up. I slowly let him drag me up and stared down at the boy who lay dead on the floor right below my feet. "You weren't moving.. I thought.." I didn't answer him instead I looked down at the boy and then at my legs which were covered in blood. I barely felt Daryl placing his own shirt over my body, he began to pull my jeans up but I flinched moving away from him.

"We've got to go. They're gonna come back Leah." Daryl whispered softly. I slowly buckled my jeans up looking down at the boy once more pulling the knife that lay in his motionless hand up, and driving it down into his stomach numerous times. I then went down farther into his groin area I continued until Daryl caught my hand mid-lift taking the knife into his hand. I felt his arm go around me pulling me out of the room with him.

We walked until we heard screaming outside and Daryl began running forward. I stared at the window until I saw Michonne fighting off children alone. They were surrounding her with swords and knives. I found it somewhere deep inside of me to push forward kicking the door open and holding my knife up killing the first kid that came at me.

There was only one left and I stared as she began to run far away from us. Instead of running to the trailer where Alexandria's children were kept I looked around at the dead children laying down on the ground. The children that were trying to kill us all. I then looked down at myself, every part of my body felt disgusting, it felt like it wasn't mine.

I sank down to the ground putting my head in my hands and began to get sick, over the cement. I let out a small cry quiet enough to not get the attention of any of the children. I put my hand against my forehead trying to take deep breaths and figure out how I let something like that happen to me.